Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make an application site on the main site?

• Yes

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No (Post why)

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
The Problem
When applications are open, people can actually send false applications. You can put ANYONES name in the application which could result in someone losing their chances of becoming a staff member. That's a lot of power that you can easily obtain.

My Solution
I suggest that a website is built into the site, like Reports. It'll be laid out the same as it is now, only on a website built into the main one (this one). It'll be the same sort of look as the Reports, section to type if the question requires it, section to upload photos of builds if it's a Builder application, etc.

I've added a poll to this thread.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The Problem
When applications are open, people can actually send false applications. You can put ANYONES name in the application which could result in someone losing their chances of becoming a staff member. That's a lot of power that you can easily obtain.

My Solution
I suggest that a website is built into the site, like Reports. It'll be laid out the same as it is now, only on a website built into the main one (this one). It'll be the same sort of look as the Reports, section to type if the question requires it, section to upload photos of builds if it's a Builder application, etc.

Amazing idea!
Maybe we should add a command like /registerapplication or something!

Reactions: DragonLord

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
The Problem

My Solution

We have actually had a few false applications, so a solution like this would be great. It'll be something to consider when we open helper apps back up.
Locked as it has been answered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom