• No

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
If I lose I am eliminated from the game, so of course I will leave.
Now can we please stay on-topic. Thank you.
I am staying on topic, you just ignore the ez and carry on, and if you're the winner, let them have there moment :P Thats all, and if thats disrespectful all I'm gonna say is :L

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I don't think saying 'ez' is disrespectful if it really was easy. I think it would be a little disrespectful to say 'ez' after a close fight.

It's really not worth stressing about, if they're being really crude and really rude to you, you can report that, but I don't see how saying 'ez' is really unfair.

Reactions: Luzario

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Players that say: Ez, Aren't really let's say mature... And we should prevent them from doing it, Sooo... My suggestion is: If players say Ez/izi etc, They get -10 experience... Or something like that..............

Just a small suggestion
I don't understand how 'ez' is so offensive, unless you get triggered. I don't think Cubecraft will do this. Too many words aren't allowed to be said.What about the word 'easy', such an ordinary word that means the same thing. People shouldn't be offended by such words. :p

If you get offended by the word 'ez' then that is, in my opinion, immature.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Saying ez can be annoying for other players, but considering it's only two letters and not such a big deal I don't think this would be necessary.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
izi, 3z, easy, eesee, etc.
People will always find a way to say "ez", and there is no stopping that.
Even if you did lose 10 exp for saying it, do you think that sill really stop people from saying it? The answer is no.

You might as well get used to it bcause people will say it.
You're playing on the internet, you will get toxic players everyonce and a while, you just have to be thick-skinned and deal with it.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
We already have a chat filter with the word "Ez" blocked out, Although there is no chat filter on 1v1 PvP, If someone says EZ, You probably where kinda EZ, I don't get offended by people saying EZ when I die, But if you are one of those people who DO, It just means they are jealous of your skills :P
I don't like the fact that you could lose -10 experience as that does nothing really, Sorry, Im against this!
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Players that say: Ez, Aren't really let's say mature... And we should prevent them from doing it, Sooo... My suggestion is: If players say Ez/izi etc, They get -10 experience... Or something like that..............

Just a small suggestion
Yea, that way it would prevent poor winners

B

Britney Spears

In life much things will get thrown to your head, stress, losing loved ones, failure, illnesses etc. If two letters, said by a kid who has literally 0% value in your life triggers you that much, you still got a lot to learn my padawan.

Other than that, there are 1001 bypasses so it'll be useless anyway, also experience adds nothing gameplay wise so the average player who likes to use the term "eZ" for whatever reason wouldn't really mind.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Those that say 'ez' or some variant of the term after every kill are just trying to compensate for their own insecurities. It's not insulting nor is it offensive; it's silly. They're that insecure about their own level of skill in a video game, that they must assure themselves and everybody else online at the time, that they are in fact good enough to have beaten somebody else with ease. They're an example of somebody who is taking the game too seriously, and perhaps if they didn't, they might then start enjoying themselves. After all, that is the ultimate objective of any game ever made.

Reactions: Lilleh__
F

Facelurite

It's annoying , yes . Personally I dont care when idiots say 'ez' , do what you want with ez , however do not censor 'easy' on its own. It's stupid to do so.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom