Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lethash

May 15, 2023
ive been trying to play cubecraft with my friend lately, and it's been increasingly untrustworthy. we always have to resort to hive or a different game entirely, and I'm starting to completely give up.
we always have to try multiple times to be sent to the same game and it usually just doesn't work. Whenever we're in a party, the party leader goes into a portal and the other person just doesn't tp into the game. we've tried multiple things, such as going from duos to squads, then going to skywars and back to eggwars, and clicking the game and selecting 'quick play'.
I've also experienced very bad lag in the game. the game im in usually goes down, and it barely lasts a few minutes. other times, though, the game is just very laggy in general. recently, I was in a game and survived after my egg got destroyed. I ran, bought things and tried to build up. my blocks weren't being placed half the time, and other people were teleporting. I was glitching inside the blocks I tried to place below me and was running on a solid 2fps.
the game has been tolerable up until now, but I've just completely given up and im resorting to hive.
this issue isn't to do with my computer capabilities, as none of this happened before the update and was very rare. nothing has changed, I haven't gotten shaders or any fancy things. and ive played in minecraft, not any servers, and it doesn't have this issue. hive isnt an issue, either. it's just cube.

Reactions: Luc1nd4

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Party leader not being teleported to match with other party members is a known issue that, unfortunately, happens to majority of CubeCraft players as well. I often see many players complaining about it and am sure developers are aware of this issue and are working on fix.

I haven't experienced any other issues you are describing here, but if they are occuring to other players as well, devs will surely already know about them.

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Party leader not being teleported to match with other party members is a known issue that, unfortunately, happens to majority of CubeCraft players as well. I often see many players complaining about it and am sure developers are aware of this issue and are working on fix.

I haven't experienced any other issues you are describing here, but if they are occuring to other players as well, devs will surely already know about them.
I reported that bug and how its actually caused.
It usually happens late at night or during midnight when players get moved to another region, only the leader is transferred.

I've also experienced very bad lag in the game. the game im in usually goes down, and it barely lasts a few minutes. other times, though, the game is just very laggy in general. recently, I was in a game and survived after my egg got destroyed. I ran, bought things and tried to build up. my blocks weren't being placed half the time, and other people were teleporting. I was glitching inside the blocks I tried to place below me and was running on a solid 2fps.
the game has been tolerable up until now, but I've just completely given up and im resorting to hive.
this issue isn't to do with my computer capabilities, as none of this happened before the update and was very rare. nothing has changed, I haven't gotten shaders or any fancy things. and ive played in minecraft, not any servers, and it doesn't have this issue. hive isnt an issue, either. it's just cube.
CubeCraft's running fine for me. Its most likely that I'm playing on a gaming PC and gaming laptop rather than console or mobile. Also, I have vsync off, which also contributed to me having a smoother experience

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom