Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

11Ls

Sep 5, 2016
First this has already been suggested as said above. Second people report not for the fame not for the "points" as suggested. I'm sure a lot of people would like this but to be honest it just isn't the right thing to do. Also a lot of people have a ton of reports so they would be rich$$

You act as if it would be 1,000 points per successful report (Which it wouldn't), and it's not for fame. Think of it as being points gained from a game you lost due to disadvantage. Example: You lost the game unfairly because of a hacker, and therefore you should get a -refund- of the waste of time spent in that game against that hacker.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
You act as if it would be 1,000 points per successful report (Which it wouldn't), and it's not for fame. Think of it as being points gained from a game you lost due to disadvantage. Example: You lost the game unfairly because of a hacker, and therefore you should get a -refund- of the waste of time spent in that game against that hacker.
If you think about it that way it makes a little more sense. But still. I also don't understand how the would do this as they would not do it for every single player every single time they make a report. This also isn't the case in all hacker bans.

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
Just wanted to thank all those that do take the time to put in hacker reports. It does take time to do so and I'm sure we all appreciate your efforts to make the server more hacker free. I've only put in my 15th recently, but will continue to do so as I find hackers in game. #NoMoreHackers

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This, or something like it, has been suggested in the past. Players shouldn't need points/a tag/a rank/whatever in return for reporting rulebreakers. The rulebreakers getting punished/making the server better should be enough of a reward.
they can just get on alt on mcleaks and hack again so......

Jasonlcy

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2016
Hong Kong
they can just get on alt on mcleaks and hack again so......
So what I am doing is report those ALTS. I even made a channel for reporting CC hacker. I think reporting is what our usual player can do. If you really like this server, just keep reporting hacker with no reward. I believe that's one day there are no hackers anymore. Make the server better is already enough.:)
JVEUGpC.png

Last edited:

Jollowlikesto69

Oct 25, 2016
So what I am doing is report those ALTS. When I get a account from mcleaks, I will hack on that account but not affect another (good) player. Then I'll report myself. I even made a channel for reporting CC hacker.

I think reporting is what our usual player can do. If you really like this server, just keep reporting hacker with no reward. I believe that's one day there are no hackers anymore. Make the server better is already enough.:)
JVEUGpC.png
Hacking is against the rules

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
So what I am doing is report those ALTS. When I get a account from mcleaks, I will hack on that account but not affect another (good) player. Then I'll report myself. I even made a channel for reporting CC hacker.

I think reporting is what our usual player can do. If you really like this server, just keep reporting hacker with no reward. I believe that's one day there are no hackers anymore. Make the server better is already enough.:)
JVEUGpC.png
I Like the server but im not gonna report the hackers because i know theres gonna be an anticheat

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I personally wouldn't mind giving rewards to players who succesfully report rule breakers, the reporters put a lot of their time and effort into making the server a better place which helps us out a lot, a reward might also motivate even more players to report hackers and put the time and effort into it. I don't think the reward you're suggesting would work out well though, we staff already get a lot of complaints about not accepting reports because the evidence sometimes just isn't good enough and we need to be 100% sure. So maybe it would be possible to do some type of giveaway for people who succesfully reported rulebreakers, I'm not sure if this is allowed or not though and it's my opinion

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I personally wouldn't mind giving rewards to players who succesfully report rule breakers, the reporters put a lot of their time and effort into making the server a better place which helps us out a lot, a reward might also motivate even more players to report hackers and put the time and effort into it. I don't think the reward you're suggesting would work out well though, we staff already get a lot of complaints about not accepting reports because the evidence sometimes just isn't good enough and we need to be 100% sure. So maybe it would be possible to do some type of giveaway for people who succesfully reported rulebreakers, I'm not sure if this is allowed or not though and it's my opinion
So say every handled report in the past week or so will give you one entry? Neat.

I'm on my phone so I can't post a picture of the 791 handled reports but you can click the link in my signature to see the stats :) I think a reward would be nice, but certainly not necessary. Even if it's just 10 points per handled report I would be given 7910 points ;)

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
1 Point for 1 report isn't a good idea?
Well then I don't know what is... maybe 1 XP?
I've been reporting a lot of rule-breakers (Mostly fly-hackers on eggwars, hate those guys). I'm just wondering if there's any way to get something back from helping the server be safer. If we have a successful report, it would be cool if we got some points added. I know most of my friends hate reporting rule-breakers because it's a "waste of time" and "you can always just leave or join a different game." It also takes me a lot of time to report players, as I do it with high quality 60fps videos (They're usually around a gigabyte each). It would make me so much happier if I even just got a cubelet from a successful report. I'm sure it would also make hackers change their mind.

Whenever someone decides not to report a rule-breaker, I just reenact that scene from Breaking Bad where Jesse says "He can't keep getting away with it!" (If you've never seen that scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKB7pi1mbc)

Thank you!
Anyway I like this idea.
I don't do reports, simply due the fact that I don't need to do them. Most of my reports get closed because other people already reported the rule breaker or my friends are at the same time recording as I am. So I don't need to record the Hacker or Screenshot someone cursing because people already did that.
Adding 1 point or 1 xp per report might stimulate more people to do reports. Well some may be fake but that's not the point right.
What is, is that if more people do reports then people like me have to do less. Because most rule breakers are already reported anyway!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
1 Point for 1 report isn't a good idea?
Well then I don't know what is... maybe 1 XP?
What you're saying doesn't make any sense, if you read my whole post you can see the reasoning why I don't think its a good idea. Like you said in your post "a lot of my reports get closed because they got reported before me" well if we would add a point/xp reward for every succesful report tons of people would complain that their reward didn't deserve to be closed...

Reactions: NO USE

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I personally don't need any reward from doing it, I do it because I like the satisfaction of ruining some morons day by getting them banned. The hate that you get reading some comments on YouTube is sometimes more fun than playing the game :P
But I don't think it's a bad thing for the server if they were to give out something to players that do reports. Many more people could be tempted to start reporting themselves.
Could be something as little as a vanity item, or a cubelet. And maybe not for every report, maybe every 50/100. Just a small token of appreciation from the server for people making an effort to get rid of rule breakers.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I find it really satisfying to report a rule breaker,and when its says its sucessfull ( handled ), it makes you feel you have helped cube craft and the rule breaker will deserve what he/she deserve ( Its really satisfying ) So keep your eyes out for those naught ones on cube craft, and make cube craft better!

Godzley_Playz
You can speak to me in english ( my first language )

Rank: :Stone: ( Hopefully, I will buy a :Gold: or :Diamond: rank ASAP )
Dream rank: Helper, Emerald rank
Favourite colour: Green,Aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!