Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see that you can't kill your teammates with an Explosive Bow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello! :cool:
Okay, I played a game Team Lucky Islands like 1 hour ago. I was in a team of 4 people. So one of my teammates stole the items of an other teammate. He was mad and shot him with an Explosive Bow. So that teamkilling right? You can't hit each other as a team, but you can shoot each other close. My teammate didn't stole on purpose. Would you like to see that you can't kill your teammates anymore with an Explosive Bow.

Short suggestion but ok, Thanks for reading! :)
Have a great sunny day! ;)

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hello! :cool:
Okay, I played a game Team Lucky Islands like 1 hour ago. I was in a team of 4 people. So one of my teammates stole the items of an other teammate. He was mad and shot him with an Explosive Bow. So that teamkilling right? You can't hit each other as a team, but you can shoot each other close. My teammate didn't stole on purpose. Would you like to see that you can't kill your teammates anymore with an Explosive Bow.

Short suggestion but ok, Thanks for reading! :)
Have a great sunny day! ;)
seems like a good idea. why not?

Reactions: Zathelas

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
I feel like this is a good idea, because team killing is a problem with this.
However, I don't believe they can fix this, since it's an explosive bow... if you were to shoot one block next to them, they would still take damage from the explosion, or if you're on a bridge and they shoot near you, the bridge explodes and you die (this happened to me today, lol).
I don't think that changing this is possible in any way.
You could say disable the explosions if a teammate is 3 blocks close to where the arrow hit, but then again this bow has no use in a fight or if you're trying to safe your teammate in a fight.
If they could fix this, then yes.
But I don't believe so, that's why I'm not voting on the poll. :)

Reactions: S4nne and Zathelas

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like this is a good idea, because team killing is a problem with this.
However, I don't believe they can fix this, since it's an explosive bow... if you were to shoot one block next to them, they would still take damage from the explosion, or if you're on a bridge and they shoot near you, the bridge explodes and you die (this happened to me today, lol).
I don't think that changing this is possible in any way.
You could say disable the explosions if a teammate is 3 blocks close to where the arrow hit, but then again this bow has no use in a fight or if you're trying to safe your teammate in a fight.
If they could fix this, then yes.
But I don't believe so, that's why I'm not voting on the poll. :)
if they put a tag on the arrow (which i assume they already are doing) it shouldn't be that hard to keep the explosion from damaging, but they cant to anything about bridges.

Reactions: Zathelas

Libsx

Jun 5, 2020
wally ends
actually i think actually you will actually find that actually this can actually be avoided by actually not actually shooting your teammate 😘

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom