Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sailor_Rabbit

Oct 5, 2016
*Hmm intensifies*

So you're basically saying,
"If people get +1XP for saying "GG", why can't we make more stuff with the same attribute?
We can also add "Good game!" or something like "Well played / wp""

I disagree with you, because saying "gg" is a very special thing, in the community of gaming, in general.

Even in real life, you sometimes spout a "GG." here and there, while playing a box-game, or maybe your pal did something ever so slightly incredible, and you think that he deserves that tempting "Gg."

I think that we shouldn't make an update to this, as people will get the idea, "Ooh! We can add this and this and this!"

And then we'll have weird stuff, like.. freaking, combos.. This isn't getting into a good point.. I don't think I should disagree with you, actually.
I don't know, I just don't like the idea of adding more stuff that gives you the incredible, amazing, awe heart-filling +1-XP.

D

Deleted member 352903

*Hmm intensifies*

So you're basically saying,
"If people get +1XP for saying "GG", why can't we make more stuff with the same attribute?
We can also add "Good game!" or something like "Well played / wp""

I disagree with you, because saying "gg" is a very special thing, in the community of gaming, in general.

Even in real life, you sometimes spout a "GG." here and there, while playing a box-game, or maybe your pal did something ever so slightly incredible, and you think that he deserves that tempting "Gg."

I think that we shouldn't make an update to this, as people will get the idea, "Ooh! We can add this and this and this!"

And then we'll have weird stuff, like.. freaking, combos.. This isn't getting into a good point.. I don't think I should disagree with you, actually.
I don't know, I just don't like the idea of adding more stuff that gives you the incredible, amazing, awe heart-filling +1-XP.
You get 1 exp when saying wp
This is already a thing

D

Deleted member 352903

This
wp.png

Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom