Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantastic

Well-Known Member
Aug 1, 2016
29
8
88
Hello, the title probably already says what this post actually is but let's give some more information.
I think it's really strange that you don't get any experience at all for playing ffa, I know you get loads when completing the kill streak challenges but if you've done them and all the other little achievements, there's no way for getting experience and level ups in ffa. I would say for maybe every kill you make, you get 3 or more exp. It might only be a little but it still gives you exp and not only points for flexing your level in ffa. There are loads of very good players in ffa with a level lower then 20, simply because you don't get any exp from playing ffa and you can't see how experienced the player is from his level.
But to make things clear: Give 3 or more experience when you get one kill in ffa and maybe give like five when you get a killstreak of 10,20,30,40... and so on. It will be much more fun :)

iFantastic
 

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
2,064
1,756
253
21
Hallownest
Yes pls, i dont play FFA because i think than im not progressing because i dont get experience
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom