Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iFantastic

Aug 1, 2016
Hello, the title probably already says what this post actually is but let's give some more information.
I think it's really strange that you don't get any experience at all for playing ffa, I know you get loads when completing the kill streak challenges but if you've done them and all the other little achievements, there's no way for getting experience and level ups in ffa. I would say for maybe every kill you make, you get 3 or more exp. It might only be a little but it still gives you exp and not only points for flexing your level in ffa. There are loads of very good players in ffa with a level lower then 20, simply because you don't get any exp from playing ffa and you can't see how experienced the player is from his level.
But to make things clear: Give 3 or more experience when you get one kill in ffa and maybe give like five when you get a killstreak of 10,20,30,40... and so on. It will be much more fun :)

iFantastic

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Yes pls, i dont play FFA because i think than im not progressing because i dont get experience

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom