Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry but I still think the same, whatever the reward will be.
I don't like your idea. In my opinion you report rule breakers because you want to help the community, you shouldn't be rewarded. This also would increase the name of false reports a lot, and Staff would have more work, only because players would like to get the reward or the rank.

If you want in-game rewards just play and if you want a rank you can buy it. :)

By the way, this has been suggested before and the answer was no.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I personally don't care about getting rewarded. I report hackers and teamed cause its, well, kind of fun. A small reward would be nice, but that can potentially increase false reports.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Whwn reporting, you are doing something generous.
Its not like you are "forced" to do reports.
Its something you do to help the community.

A reward is uneeded.
"Do the right thing even when no one is watching"
That is an example of reports.

You dont usually get rewarded for those kind of things, its just acts of generosity.

D

Deleted member 204478

You report people because YOU want to make the server a better place for everyone, and not just to do it for a reward.
From my perspective, this is pointless. This may encourage people to make heaps of rushed reports which expect to be denied, due to their being no time in the reports, leading to mistakes, etc.

Reactions: Hypixel Network
Feb 1, 2017
Ireland
You report people because YOU want to make the server a better place for everyone, and not just to do it for a reward.
From my perspective, this is pointless. This may encourage people to make heaps of rushed reports which expect to be denied, due to their being no time in the reports, leading to mistakes, etc.
I said thread lock, don't continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom