Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
Hello!

i was thinking about this for a long time now, and wanting to suggest with all the details possible but im pretty shy and dont have enough time and now i have some time to suggest!

as everyone probrably know, depending on the game you play (skywars, eggwars, mineware etc) you get a different amount of XP!
about this, for me is ok the system of getting different amount of XP deppending on the game, but a change i wanted is that deppending on your placement on the game you get a different amount of XP, like second(instead of 5) you get 50 and going like that,

EXP by doing good

if you kill 10 out of 11 players on the game and win, you would get extra XP for it, lets say that normally you get 100xp, by killing most of the players on the game, u would get a bonus(lets say it is +20%) then you would not only get 100xp you would get 120xp!

that is a good way of being rewarded by doing a great work on a game, this is going to make some players that dont rush that much, rush a bit more by wanting the
extra exp!

how would work to non-pvp games?

a way of rewarding with XP in non-pvp games would by him being the best at what that game want you to do.

example(ill use mineware as an example): if you are the best one on each mini game, you would get this bonus

lets say that in "mini survival games" you get the most kills, this one game, you got (lets say) MVP!
and when more MVP's you get, at the end if you get the most MVP's you get the xp bonus.

each game explanation

skywars: the one with most kills on the game gets the bonus xp

eggwars: the one with most final kills gets the bonus xp

survival games:
the one with most kills gets the bonus xp

mineware: as explained above, the one with most "MVP's" gets the bonus xp

blockwars: as in this minigame, the best players on each teams appear on chat, the 2 guys on that appears on chat gets the bonus xp

lucky blocks: the one with most kills gets the bonus xp

beta games: i would personally not add this feature in the beta games because they are tecnically on beta, so i dont think is necessary but of course if the devs want it, they can add it

ending

that is the suggestion, if you like it and have a suggestion on wants to ask something, you can comment, ill also add a poll so be sure to vote, have a good day everyone!

tnadan

Reactions: Conea64

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Not sure if this is needed because for example players that get more kills in a game do get more total exp. I get that you mean that they would gain more exp/kill, but I don't think they should get any extra exp as they get more than other players for the kills themselves.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom