Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ayroh

Learn how proportions work...
That makes absolutely no sense. Onikpig’s saying how; imagine a game with 40 player limit. Imagine even 6 ranks. Also imagine that all 6 voted for normal. If even 18-19 stones even voted for op, theres a possibility that the game could be op and thats so rediculous. Unranks should never be able to outvote a rank; especially if they payed for the rank for the sole purpose of being able to exclusively vote.

Reactions: Onik

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
That makes absolutely no sense. Onikpig’s saying how; imagine a game with 40 player limit. Imagine even 6 ranks. Also imagine that all 6 voted for normal. If even 18-19 stones even voted for op, theres a possibility that the game could be op and thats so rediculous. Unranks should never be able to outvote a rank; especially if they payed for the rank for the sole purpose of being able to exclusively vote.
As Ragin explain was the point I was reaching also I did said "8-40" because some maps have a max of 8-40 players. I'm aware that you didn't read it carefully but it's all alright :3
What I'm saying is the more players are able to play a game then the more ranks and stones equally making it so the difference between 8 player maps no different than the 40 people maps. Stones would not over power ranks any more than before

Ayroh

What I'm saying is the more players are able to play a game then the more ranks and stones equally making it so the difference between 8 player maps no different than the 40 people maps. Stones would not over power ranks any more than before
Honestly, this discussion is pointless. This shouldn’t even be a suggestion. The more I think about this, the more I get frustrated.

The main point of buying a rank is your right to exclusively vote for what you want to play. In no circumstances should you get outvoted; stones shouldn’t deserve the ability to vote regardless. If you are salty, you have the ability as a stone to /hub or even disconnect. If you have an issue with this, go do some chores around your house and ask your parents politely if you can use their card to buy a rank.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I’m afraid this will likely never be implemented. People purchasing ranks is what keeps the server running, and right now, voting is the biggest incentive to buy a rank. We get that not everyone can afford or wants to buy a rank, and that is fine, but we can’t just make donator ranks pointless. If you would like to support the server and be able to vote for your favorite mode (along with a bunch of other vanity bonuses and perks), then you can always purchase a rank. Otherwise you just got to hope another rank votes for it. :)

Aalright

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Some where in England
Then they wouldn't need ranks so that's a bad idea. I don't have a rank but it doesn't bother me and I don't really care about it as long as I get to play the game, besides the server would make less money and this server is amazing it deserves all the money it can get you don't wanna get rid of the only motivation for someone to buy a rank now do you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom