Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePC1

Jun 4, 2019
Hi Everyone! I was trying to connect to CubeCraft, but I got this error message while in the "Logging in..." phase of joining in 1.9:
Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?

It only seems to be a problem with CubeCraft, I can connect to other servers like Mineplex fine. This just happened out of the blue as well, normally I don't have any problems connecting to CubeCraft on this computer/any computer.

Is this problem on my end? If yes what can I do to fix it?

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi Everyone! I was trying to connect to CubeCraft, but I got this error message while in the "Logging in..." phase of joining in 1.9:
Error occurred while contacting login servers, are they down?

It only seems to be a problem with CubeCraft, I can connect to other servers like Mineplex fine. This just happened out of the blue as well, normally I don't have any problems connecting to CubeCraft on this computer/any computer.

Is this problem on my end? If yes what can I do to fix it?
Hi there!

The server had some issues with (Error occurred while contacting login) however they have solved it. What I would recommend you to do is try to relog, but give it some time, and retry so you can login into CubeCraft and you will not have this problem.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hi there!

The server had some issues with (Error occurred while contacting login) however they have solved it. What I would recommend you to do is try to relog, but give it some time, and retry so you can login into CubeCraft and you will not have this problem.
If the error continues try connecting from another IP address try with play-eu.cubecraft.net this should work correctly (while management is aware with connections issues)
- Locked as issue has been resolved.

Reactions: _JoSee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom