Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

C429936

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charruaa

Feb 12, 2020
I've been banned or kicked and now I can't get in, No reason, I don't use hacks, I didn't bug or anything like that, I need help.
Nick: Charruaa
Game: Skywars

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
You weren't banned or kicked. Your IP was blocked by Sentinel, Sentinel blocks IP's when an account is caught cheating on it. You can't appeal this, you just have to wait out the duration of the IP block. I suggest you read this to get yourself better acquainted with blocked connections. Just know this, if in the future you have a blocked connections and your error code starts with a "C" it means that Sentinel blocked you from connecting to the server. If your error code starts with "V" it means that your connection is not supported because of a suspicious IP. This type of blocked connection is typically caused by the usage of a VPN.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
You weren't banned or kicked. Your IP was blocked by Sentinel, Sentinel blocks IP's when an account is caught cheating on it. You can't appeal this, you just have to wait out the duration of the IP block. I suggest you read this to get yourself better acquainted with blocked connections. Just know this, if in the future you have a blocked connections and your error code starts with a "C" it means that Sentinel blocked you from connecting to the server. If your error code starts with "V" it means that your connection is not supported because of a suspicious IP. This type of blocked connection is typically caused by the usage of a VPN.
Locked, feel free to start a conversation with me or make an other thread if you have any other questions.

Reactions: Smoothlyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
How are you doing today, cool member? Hope your day is good!
Is it just me, or is the MC Marketplace super laggy since 1.21 update?
I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
Top Bottom