Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brian

Mar 9, 2014
Cork, Ireland.
I'm Chilean, I was shouting "Eliminados" , no offense to anyone but look at this in the logical side. Chile>Australia .. Netherlands>Spain.. Netherlands had a hard time with Australia (Won by just a goal) ...I honestly think, and proudly think Chile is going to win against Netherlands due to us trashing Spain. (According to my logic, I knew Chile would win against Spain..) By the way, I am talking about soccer, not actual contries..

Reactions: Vxronica

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm Chilean, I was shouting "Eliminados" , no offense to anyone but look at this in the logical side. Chile>Australia .. Netherlands>Spain.. Netherlands had a hard time with Australia (Won by just a goal) ...I honestly think, and proudly think Chile is going to win against Netherlands due to us trashing Spain. (According to my logic, I knew Chile would win against Spain..) By the way, I am talking about soccer, not actual contries..
Yeah, you might be right, but you guys trashing spain? The Netherlands trashed Spain... 5 - 1

Vxronica

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
a local mcdonalds
Heh wen he said dat we trashing Spain I think we are...

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom