Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brian

Mar 9, 2014
Cork, Ireland.
I'm Chilean, I was shouting "Eliminados" , no offense to anyone but look at this in the logical side. Chile>Australia .. Netherlands>Spain.. Netherlands had a hard time with Australia (Won by just a goal) ...I honestly think, and proudly think Chile is going to win against Netherlands due to us trashing Spain. (According to my logic, I knew Chile would win against Spain..) By the way, I am talking about soccer, not actual contries..

Reactions: Vxronica

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm Chilean, I was shouting "Eliminados" , no offense to anyone but look at this in the logical side. Chile>Australia .. Netherlands>Spain.. Netherlands had a hard time with Australia (Won by just a goal) ...I honestly think, and proudly think Chile is going to win against Netherlands due to us trashing Spain. (According to my logic, I knew Chile would win against Spain..) By the way, I am talking about soccer, not actual contries..
Yeah, you might be right, but you guys trashing spain? The Netherlands trashed Spain... 5 - 1

Vxronica

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
a local mcdonalds
Heh wen he said dat we trashing Spain I think we are...

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom