Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the price be reduced? (please explain)

• Yes

• Yes, but the price should be other

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When i play eggwars and there is only 1 team left to kill but they camp on their Island with a punch bow then there are a few things to do:
1. Jump in the void and give up
2. build a save bridge
3. Use a existing bridge and use a shield walk over
4. Use an enderpearl

And about that last item i want to talk. I think that 64 diamonds is to high for a enderpearl in overpowered. I am going to give some arguments why this should be lowerd.
1. Notch apples are also lowerd down in overpowered compared to normal. In normal a notch apple costs 32 diamons and in overpowerd 10 diamonds, that is 22 diamonds cheaper and with 22 diamonds you can buy some other handy things (example half iron and a diamond sword) i think that this also should be on a enderpearl.
2. faster games, you can't camp a whole eggwars game people will leave and one team or person will win at the end. Yes you can Always leave a eggwars game if you find that it is taking too long, but in my opinion then you wasted your time, gained kills and broke eggs for nothing expect points and xp, if a enderpearl is sheaper in overpowerd then games end sooner.

Ofcourse are there also negative things if this gets implemented.
The main one is that pearling to other islands will become easier.

i think that the new price for the endepearl would be great if it is aroun 40 diamonds not too cheap but not expenice either.
share your toughts and ways to improve my idea

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
yeah, a enderpearl is just not worth it, even with cheaper prices still worthless.
the only moment when is usefull is agains campers and is for me the only way to end him fast.
but when you farm 64 diamonds you got 1 enderpearl for attacking them
with 64 diamonds the campers have 2 pieces of diamond armour.
not worth it, just make it much cheaper

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like enderpearls because they can be very helpful especially later in the game. I think they should lower the prise for enderpearls to 32 dia in overpowerd and add it to normal for a price of 64 dia.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with you, if your late in the game and you need your whole team of 4 to get an enderpearl it takes way to much time. Enderpearls are necessery sometimes and then they are to expensive 64 diamonds for 1 enderpearl.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I think enderpearls are in a good spot. They aren't necessary until actually needed so they aren't the biggest deal. Besides, you can upgrade diamond generators to level 3 and you can get them relatively quick.

Adding on to this comment; If a player/team is camping chances are they are camping at their own or one of the other individual islands if they’re egg is destroyed. This leaves all the resources at mid abundant and ready for the taking. On “most” maps there are multiple Diamond Gens at mid meaning that you’ll ultimately have the upper hand in terms of resources vs. the other team who has one and has to share only one diamond gen. This ends up with only one player I nicknamed “the hoarder” in full diamond armor leaving the rest in either part diamond or full iron by the time you get 64 diamonds from mid to get an Enderpearl, so to them 64 diamonds is a lot. On your side with the multiple diamond gens at middle you can get diamonds twice as fast and sometimes even faster on maps like TeaParty. To you 64 diamonds is a walk in the park not a tedious thing to obtain unlike the team of 4 players fighting over one generator. For this reason the price of the Enderpearl is fine as it is

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Adding on to this comment; If a player/team is camping chances are they are camping at their own or one of the other individual islands if they’re egg is destroyed. This leaves all the resources at mid abundant and ready for the taken. On “most” maps there are multiple Diamond Gens at mid meaning that you’ll ultimately have the upper hand in terms of resources vs. the other team who only has one and has to share only one diamond gen. This ends up with only one player in full diamond armor leaving the rest in either part diamond or full iron by the time you get 64 diamonds from mid to get an Enderpearl, so to them 64 diamonds is a lot. On your side with the multiple diamond gens at middle you can get diamonds twice as fast and sometimes even faster on maps like TeaParty. To you 64 diamonds is a walk in the park not a tedious thing to obtain unlike the team of 4 players fighting over one generator.
I get that but when you ACTUALLY need an ender pearl is when a team is using bows to stay at their island or something like that. It could also be when you are one of the last teams left so you can almost freely go around to other islands and spots. If that's not the case, most likely you don't need it. Of course there are other scenarios where you might need it but I still think it's fine how it is.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
Yes! ender pearls price should be way lower games would be much faster and it would stop people from camping as much

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
When i play eggwars and there is only 1 team left to kill but they camp on their Island with a punch bow then there are a few things to do:
1. Jump in the void and give up
2. build a save bridge
3. Use a existing bridge and use a shield walk over
4. Use an enderpearl

And about that last item i want to talk. I think that 64 diamonds is to high for a enderpearl in overpowered. I am going to give some arguments why this should be lowerd.
1. Notch apples are also lowerd down in overpowered compared to normal. In normal a notch apple costs 32 diamons and in overpowerd 10 diamonds, that is 22 diamonds cheaper and with 22 diamonds you can buy some other handy things (example half iron and a diamond sword) i think that this also should be on a enderpearl.
2. faster games, you can't camp a whole eggwars game people will leave and one team or person will win at the end. Yes you can Always leave a eggwars game if you find that it is taking too long, but in my opinion then you wasted your time, gained kills and broke eggs for nothing expect points and xp, if a enderpearl is sheaper in overpowerd then games end sooner.

Ofcourse are there also negative things if this gets implemented.
The main one is that pearling to other islands will become easier.

i think that the new price for the endepearl would be great if it is aroun 40 diamonds not too cheap but not expenice either.
share your toughts and ways to improve my idea

Enderpearls are very overpowered!
You forget that enderpearls aren't even in the normal gamemode.. having them is already overpowered!
64 diamonds is then a good price. They should keep it that way so you can not make too much enderpearls.. the game would suck then!

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You forget that enderpearls aren't even in the normal gamemode.. having them is already overpowered!
64 diamonds is then a good price. They should keep it that way so you can not make too much enderpearls.. the game would suck then!
you can buy enderpearls in normal items too

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
and yes Pearls are very op, but so are notches, yet they are also lowerd in op compared to normal, and i don't want a ridiulous price lowering, i think that 40 diamonds is good enoug as a price in op (then it is as expencive as the best pickaxe)

Reactions: Lime and Lozora

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
and yes Pearls are very op, but so are notches, yet they are also lowerd in op compared to normal, and i don't want a ridiulous price lowering, i think that 40 diamonds is good enoug as a price in op (then it is as expencive as the best pickaxe)

That's fair enough, you have changed my mind.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom