• Yes

• NO

• i love the smeel of peanut butters

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zardy Z

Apr 3, 2016
Ok...I'm assuming people have made threads like this before, but why not put my spin on it.

Anyways enderpearls! They are already in OP items in the misc. section for 64 diamonds. The effectively helps end stale mates in egg wars when one team just camps to no end. It also opens up a whole new world of strategy and tactics to be used in egg wars.

Now there are other ways of beating campers such as building sneaky bridges to their islands, but alert players easily detect that and shoot you off with the punch bow.

Overall I believe that enderpearls should exist in Normal items for 2 stacks of diamonds (128) simply due to the fact that it can end many stale mates effectively and quickly with a good enderpearl throw.

but as always everyone has a different opinion on the matter so I would love to hear yours! (plz)

Reactions: Earth and iLoveYouu
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Nope but nope there is a reason why there is an op mode, if you don't like that there aren't epearls in normal donate 53 dollars for gold rank. Donators would feel scammed if there were epearls in normal because they paid to vote for op

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The reason why enderpearls aren't in normal is because in overpowered, there is a bigger incentive to camp, considering a full overpowered diamond set, efficiency 7 diamond pickaxe would cost around 4 stacks of diamonds to get to that point. To get this alone, it takes 640 seconds from a level three diamond generator.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I don't think I will buy them when it is to expensive on normal :D sorry that I couldn't support you :( but good suggestion keep it up! :D

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The reason why enderpearls aren't in normal is because in overpowered, there is a bigger incentive to camp, considering a full overpowered diamond set, efficiency 7 diamond pickaxe would cost around 4 stacks of diamonds to get to that point. To get this alone, it takes 640 seconds from a level three diamond generator.
Correction: Efficiency 8 which is heaven to a spleefer

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
No no no no....
ZgwIASL.gif

Reactions: Ghostified_

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica

Dang, he did the math too. Right on top of things!

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Enderpearls ruin the part of Eggwars (Normal and Basic). It would make it way too easy to get to other islands. It will make people camp faster and make the games long and boring. If enderpearls were added 80% of the players will get quick diamonds, retreat and camp untill they have full gear and everything. I think Eggwars is such a big hit due to the game being super speedy and tactical. You gotta move fast and keep paying attention. Enderpearls would make this too easy and basically ruin the game...

Reactions: JerrySox

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Enderpearls ruin the part of Eggwars (Normal and Basic). It would make it way too easy to get to other islands. It will make people camp faster and make the games long and boring. If enderpearls were added 80% of the players will get quick diamonds, retreat and camp untill they have full gear and everything. I think Eggwars is such a big hit due to the game being super speedy and tactical. You gotta move fast and keep paying attention. Enderpearls would make this too easy and basically ruin the game...

Well, he just summed it up. gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom