Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Most of the weekly items are very fun and also quite overpowered. The Enderpearl of Risk is not one of them. While it does a good job at escaping a fight, you’ll most likely end up dead after right away. I feel like it should be reworked to half of the HP you currently have (0,5x the HP you’re at when you land the epearl) So if you have 8hp your hp will be reduced to 4 upon landing an epearl. In that way you’ll still take a risk by escaping but making the damage more manageable. It will also give you better attacking options, while still having a disadvantage upon landing.

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Most of the weekly items are very fun and also quite overpowered. The Enderpearl of Risk is not one of them. While it does a good job at escaping a fight, you’ll most likely end up dead after right away. I feel like it should be reworked to half of the HP you currently have (0,5x the HP you’re at when you land the epearl) So if you have 8hp your hp will be reduced to 4 upon landing an epearl. In that way you’ll still take a risk by escaping but making the damage more manageable. It will also give you better attacking options, while still having a disadvantage upon landing.
I feel like the point of the ender pearl of risk is to have some kind of risk associated to it, instead of halving your health it should instead set your health to a random level, as this means it could either kill you or heal you, if it just sets your health to half it means that no matter what you will never die straight away from using it, this can be pretty OP if youre about to lose a fight you know that you can pearl away at any time and be completely fine, another idea would be that it activates a totem effect upon hit so that you land on low hearts but with a few potion effects.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
I feel like the point of the ender pearl of risk is to have some kind of risk associated to it, instead of halving your health it should instead set your health to a random level, as this means it could either kill you or heal you, if it just sets your health to half it means that no matter what you will never die straight away from using it, this can be pretty OP if youre about to lose a fight you know that you can pearl away at any time and be completely fine, another idea would be that it activates a totem effect upon hit so that you land on low hearts but with a few potion effects.
Wouldn’t that be a better addition to lucky islands?

Reactions: Priley

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
www.cubecraft.net
42E50552-A5E1-48E1-BB9A-0F15C7C08294.jpeg

Reactions: Story
Jul 12, 2022
I straight up don't use enderpearl of risk. even if you land it successfully with no players around, you still have fall damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Bday 🎉
Hope you all are having a great saturday
kokhun-cat.gif
Kazwa wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Frontlane wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!!!
Top Bottom