Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
I hate it when people camp and make it near impossible to get their egg in the regular gamemode, as well as keep you hostage on your own island. Maybe put an enderpearl available for 2 stacks of diamonds. There are 2 slots anyways when you go to trade with the villager, so maybe it could work. Additionally, this would keep the rounds from being 1+ hour(s) long when people decide to camp and fortify their island, or keep you trapped.

OR

Maybe instead of diamonds, add emeralds, lapis, or redstone into the game. And make the gen even slower than the diamond gen. In regular gamemode you could buy e-pearls and diamond armor with like a half stack or whatever item you choose to use. In hardcore mode, the same thing could be done, just a full stack for each item, Then in op mode, you could always throw in a punch 2 or 3 bow, or maybe one with fire aspect, and maybe switch the op 64 diamond sword to a half stack of this new gen.

Either way, please incorporate enderpearls in the regular mode of eggwars, thanks!

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
Yes, but then its harder for everyone, thats probably why they invented hardcore....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom