Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Hey!

Some of you who played the "old" ender may remember that there where leaderbords in the game.
But this time there are no leaderbords.

Ender is a really fun game imo but at the moment there is just no point of playing it solo for me, ofcourse some times playing a game of it can be fun but there is no point in grinding it. So my suggestion is to bring back the leaderboards for ender!

Let me know what you think if you like the idea please vote with: :agree: or vote with if you are unsure or don't like the idea :unsure: :disagree:
Have a nice day :D

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It's a temporality game ~ I believe It doesn't need a leaderboard :)
I disagree, as stated above, it's a seasonal game, not like it will be a permanent game that will require leaderboards
Plenty of our previous seasonal games have had leaderboards too. Present Rush, Colony Control, Carving Chaos, Snowman Survival,... all had leaderboards for the short time they were on the network.

Regardless, adding a leaderboard to Ender has its pros and cons. On one hand, it sounds like a good idea to motivate the competitive players to play the game. On the other hand, Ender could, in a way, be compared to Among Slimes, which also does not have a leaderboard.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
almost every seasonal gamemode has a leaderboard expect and when the game reterunded the leaderboards didn't reset
They didn't add leaderboards for every seasonal game mode this year. What do you mean?

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hey!

Some of you who played the "old" ender may remember that there where leaderbords in the game.
But this time there are no leaderbords.

Ender is a really fun game imo but at the moment there is just no point of playing it solo for me, ofcourse some times playing a game of it can be fun but there is no point in grinding it. So my suggestion is to bring back the leaderboards for ender!

Let me know what you think if you like the idea please vote with: :agree: or vote with if you are unsure or don't like the idea :unsure: :disagree:
Have a nice day :D
I actually agree since a leader board would add some action and wouldn't harm any person who doesn't like to grind ender... Also, it had a leader board from before so why not get it back!

Reactions: Zerynn

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Good thread, every game had a leaderboard, which it was Seasonal or not, there was one with Ender, so why removing it while people wanted to play this for leaderboards and for fun... Leaderboards are also giving a sign to keep this game alive and people will eventually play it, it's only for 1 month.

• Agree
Reactions: Zerynn and khco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Good thread, every game had a leaderboard, which it was Seasonal or not, there was one with Ender, so why removing it while people wanted to play this for leaderboards and for fun... Leaderboards are also giving a sign to keep this game alive and people will eventually play it, it's only for 1 month.
yeah totally agree.

Reactions: Zathelas

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium

This was also suggested here :D (agree btw)

Reactions: Zerynn

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyy! Currently there is an active and forwarded thread discussing the same suggestion as yours, because of that I will go ahead and lock this thread. Thanks for the suggestion though!

This was also suggested here :D (agree btw)

3.11 - Repeating active or forwarded threads​

Please don't repeat active/forwarded threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity, hasn't been active for 3 weeks, or was not forwarded.
- Locked!

Reactions: Snowy54 and Zerynn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom