Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

0nly__

Jul 12, 2016
Hola esta es una sugerencia de cara al juego de este modo de juego que es Lucky Island:
_Y es que no me gusta nada que hayan puesto el Ender Dragon.
¿Por que no?
Porque el Ender Dragon es casi como un jugador que usa hacks y no le puedes matar es imposible.
Al Ender Dragon no lo puedes: Matar, no tiene sentido que aparezca un Dragon de la nada, cuando te da un golpe directamente te aparta 5 bloques osea que tiene mucho empuje, cuando te mata un el Ender Dragon es muy frustrante, por que no tienes la culpa y por tus errores de juego de que te haya matado, por que no lo puedes matar ni nada es como muy sin sentido, ojala lo cambien y nose lo saquen al Ender Dragon o lo pongan con 2 corazones por lo menos..

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I think the EnderDragon makes the game even funnier, less campers etc etc.... :P

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Lucky Islands is a gamemode based on luck. You can get armor, swords, food et cetera, but also lighting strikes, black holes, witches, Enderdragons, et cetera. Which of these you will is randomly chosen by a neutral factor, the unconscious codes. I personally love the Enderdragon and therefore highly disagree with your suggestion to remove it or make it weaker.

Also, I find it funny how you compared a hacker with an Enderdragon; hackers nor Enderdragons are invincible.

0nly__

Jul 12, 2016
Es mi opinión, para mi lo pueden hacer como lo hicieron con el Blaze antes lo matabas y no te daba nada, ahora lo matas y te da un objeto especial que te quema pienso que pueden hacer lo mismo con el Ender Dragon con 1, 2 o medio corazon que te de un objeto especial.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hola esta es una sugerencia de cara al juego de este modo de juego que es Lucky Island:
_Y es que no me gusta nada que hayan puesto el Ender Dragon.
¿Por que no?
Porque el Ender Dragon es casi como un jugador que usa hacks y no le puedes matar es imposible.
Al Ender Dragon no lo puedes: Matar, no tiene sentido que aparezca un Dragon de la nada, cuando te da un golpe directamente te aparta 5 bloques osea que tiene mucho empuje, cuando te mata un el Ender Dragon es muy frustrante, por que no tienes la culpa y por tus errores de juego de que te haya matado, por que no lo puedes matar ni nada es como muy sin sentido, ojala lo cambien y nose lo saquen al Ender Dragon o lo pongan con 2 corazones por lo menos..
Translation because using Google Translate is too much effort?!
Hi, this is a suggestion facing the game of this game mode that is Lucky Island:
And I do not like anything that the Ender Dragon has put on.
Why not?
Because the Ender Dragon is almost like a player that uses hacks and you can not kill it is impossible.
To Ender Dragon you can not: Kill, it does not make sense to appear a Dragon out of nowhere, when he gives you a blow directly you get 5 blocks bone that has a lot of thrust, when you kill an Ender Dragon is very frustrating, why not You are to blame and for your game mistakes that killed you, why you can not kill it or anything is as very meaningless, hopefully change it and do not take it to Ender Dragon or put it with 2 hearts at least ..

but nah, the Ender Dragon is fine

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
[QUOTE = "TheGamerPr0, post: 723874, member: 171831"] Hello this is a suggestion for the game of this game mode is Lucky Island:
_Y Is that I do not like anything you have put the Ender Dragon.
Why not?
Because the Ender Dragon's almost like a player who uses hacks and you can not kill him is impossible.
The Ender Dragon will not you can: Matar, no sense that a Dragon of nowhere appears, when he gives you a direct blow you away 5 blocks bone that has a lot of drive, when you kill an Ender Dragon is very frustrating, not your fault and your mistakes game you have killed, because you can not kill nothing is as much nonsense, I hope it will change and donot take it out to the Ender Dragon or put it with 2 hearts at least .. [/ QUOTE]
the point is to be harder

and it is a more rare drop anyways

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom