Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
How do you get armor and swords enchanted in Bedrock CTF OP mode? I keep crafting iron armor and swords but they are never enchanted...

Attachments

• Screenshot (1589).png
    Screenshot (1589).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: Rocks1

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, I've looked into this, and it seems that you do get enchanted items such as iron swords and armour if you craft them in Overpowered mode, but you must click them out of the crafting table. Using the shift-click shortcut from the crafting table will skip the process by which the items are enchanted. I have added this bug to our internal tracking system. Let me know if this was the issue.

Cam.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Anilocin

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Hello, I've looked into this, and it seems that you do get enchanted items such as iron swords and armour if you craft them in Overpowered mode, but you must click them out of the crafting table. Using the shift-click shortcut from the crafting table will skip the process by which the items are enchanted. I have added this bug to our internal tracking system. Let me know if this was the issue.

Cam.
Hey Cam, thanks for commenting, however it wasn't the issue in my case, unfortunately.

Reactions: Rocks1

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
I'm playing on v1.18.12. I'll try to play on vanilla later today and see if there's anyth
Hmmmmm, okay. Have you tried using a vanilla client on Bedrock edition and what version of MC are you using?
Upgrading to v1.19.31 seems to have solved the issue. Onix Client wasn't the problem.

Reactions: Camezonda
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom