Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
In eggwars, I'm pretty sure you used to be able to craft things like weighted pressure plates & iron trap doors.
But back then, you could also combine your armor to repair it. (This is the link for those that don't know about the feature)
What I suggest you to guys, is to re-implement the ability to craft armor together.
This isn't beneficial to OP mode as it takes all enchantments from the items, but in normal mode it can save inventory space, and make it worth it to switch your half broken armor with one of the spare sets.
What I mean by that is:
Imagine being in a game, where you have half broken full iron equipped, and fresh iron in your inventory.
The usual player would probably wait for their first set to break & then switch to their new set.
With repairing armor, you'd reconsider switching to a new set and keep your broken one to repair with.

tl;dr:
Re-add crafting armor together, since it saves inventory space and makes "switching your armor halfway" worth it

I did the coloring to make it a bit more clear so you can read through it and understand it faster.

Last edited:
U

Unipotato

Yes! It drives me crazy when I have to replace sets in the middle of a fight and this would make it much easier.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
maybe i wouldnt mind it but i probably wouldnt use it since i dont mind the inventory space taken of just the valuables

i use chests to store all the stuff i dont need and only carry the stuff i do need when im going into battle or at mid

Reactions: Proditio

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not really sure about this. Because It costs you legit 1 iron (Normal & OP mode) to get a set of gear. You still can do it if you are really fast. I've done it once. :)

Not really with this idea sorry -1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not really sure about this. Because It costs you legit 1 iron (Normal & OP mode) to get a set of gear. You still can do it if you are really fast. I've done it once. :)

Not really with this idea sorry -1
This isn't beneficial to OP mode as it takes all enchantments from the items
& I'm talking about chain & iron armor where buying a fresh set actually costs a bit

Reactions: Proditio

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
May I suggest enabling dying (coloring) leather armor in Skywars too? There's no real reason behind why it can't be dyed and colored armor looks fancy ,_,

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Seems like a great idea to be honest, but, I'm pretty sure you can't repair chain armour just like that.. Unless there is a way to do that, I'm not sure. "I'm talking about chain and iron armour where it actually costs a bit"

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I didn't even notice this was gone since the only time my armor gets low enough to break is in op where you wouldn't want to do this :P Anyway I think it should come back :3

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
im not really for this makes the game a little to OP cause players would probably just say to them selfs why should I pay 20 diamonds for a chest plate that's iron when I can just craft a diamond one for 9 see to op sorey I say no

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom