Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Hi,

I'm not suprised if this has been suggested before but here we go again.
Emojis..
upload_2019-8-30_14-56-17.png

In my opinion, they look God awful.
Which is why I suggest that if you typ the 'code' for an emoji, it doesn't show up. (In some cases like
'o-O' ': D' ': p' ': (' ': )' '; )'. But in the cases of the cubelets, and just the ones where you have to add a :[word]:, they will just keep showing up.) (Before anyone asking, obviously, I changed the code a little bit so they don't show up but ': D' looks awful in compairing to the normal one.)
Meaning you can just use
upload_2019-8-30_14-58-34.png
without an emoji showing up. Or maybe the codes can be changed to something like :grin: and :smile: so that if you typ
upload_2019-8-30_14-59-11.png
, you just see the text emoji.

Or, there should be an option to disable emoji's showing up, so if you do want them to show up, you keep it enabled, if you don't, you disable it and I don't have to typ spaces between the : and the D.

Please...
I really hate them...
I just want to be able to use my text emojis ._.

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree. They all look awfull except for :). I do like that one, this one isnt that bad too ;). The rest is garbage and that option to let them show up or not seems perfect for me.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I use emojis quite often to friends or something but actually not really here. Though, I've seen them and they are ugly indeed haha. I mainly just use the :p and :) (in symbols if they now change into emojis). So yeah I definitely agree. Also, maybe just (a) new (set of) emojis are good aswell. I mean lots of people use emojis so why not?

Edit: unfortunately they indeed changed to emojis, you probably know what symbols I meant xd.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I agree. Btw, while waiting for the management team to add it, you can always do this: [ Plain] : D [/plain ]

:), :D, :(, etc (quote my post to see what I mean)
omg tysm
(it still needs to change, in case any staff sees this and is like ''oh it's fixed'' its not, it should still change)

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Hi,

I'm not suprised if this has been suggested before but here we go again.
Emojis..
View attachment 155628
In my opinion, they look God awful.
Which is why I suggest that if you typ the 'code' for an emoji, it doesn't show up. (In some cases like
'o-O' ': D' ': p' ': (' ': )' '; )'. But in the cases of the cubelets, and just the ones where you have to add a :[word]:, they will just keep showing up.) (Before anyone asking, obviously, I changed the code a little bit so they don't show up but ': D' looks awful in compairing to the normal one.)
Meaning you can just use View attachment 155629 without an emoji showing up. Or maybe the codes can be changed to something like :grin: and :smile: so that if you typ View attachment 155630, you just see the text emoji.

Or, there should be an option to disable emoji's showing up, so if you do want them to show up, you keep it enabled, if you don't, you disable it and I don't have to typ spaces between the : and the D.

Please...
I really hate them...
I just want to be able to use my text emojis ._.
Me too, They're way too simple and some of our emoji's aren't there? I feel like they SHOULD add more yeah

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Me too, They're way too simple and some of our emoji's aren't there? I feel like they SHOULD add more yeah
Uhhh.. they shouldn't add more imo.. Which also isn't what the suggestion is about..
I'd hate them nontheless and I'd never use them because I hate emojis..

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
Uhhh.. they shouldn't add more imo.. Which also isn't what the suggestion is about..
I'd hate them nontheless and I'd never use them because I hate emojis..
Oh sorry haha but yeah it could be nicer to use code i think.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Yes please, or changing them to better looking emotes would also work I guess. I used the emotes way more often when they were all looking like ;) and o_O.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom