Not open for further replies.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! 🙋‍♂️
As you know, in Eggwars each generator has a informative poster about the type of the generator, level, speed...

The fact is that at the middle of Waterfall map, there are two emerald generators which don't have any support blocks for the info banner.
That's a problem since on Bedrock edition this poster is not there and it's impossible to know all that information about the generator without clicking on it.
About Java edition there is this poster but the problem is that it's floating and it looks really weird 😕

My suggestion is to move the location of that generator a bit to the trunks, which will have support blocks.
Unfortunately here's another problem. These trunks that I'm talking about are only in one part of the map which doesn't make sense either so I think it would be good to add them to the other part of the map as well to solve these problems 😄

🌄 Here are some images that I have edited to make you understand better what I mean:

Generators location
Right now:

Emerald_gen_waterfall_RN.png

My suggestion (edit):

Emerald_gen_waterfall_1.jpg

Trunks location

Right now:

Rail_emerald_gen_RN.png

My suggestion (edit):

Rail_emerald_gen_waterfall_2.jpg

Thanks for reading my suggestion and please react with :agree: if you agree, :unsure: if you are not sure (I'll appreciate if you explain me why) and :disagree: if you disagree (I'll appreciate if you explain me why too)

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
im not a java player but this sounds usefull and it isnt hard to add agree

Hey, this suggestion is not only for Java, it's for both versions (Java and Bedrock) since they have the same map with the same issue of the Emerald generators

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
i think you can right click on the block and see the level of generator if not i come with solution: put that sign/poster on generator

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
i think you can right click on the block and see the level of generator if not i come with solution: put that sign/poster on generator

Of course you can click on it and see the level and generator information. The fact is that all generators in EggWars have an informative sign right above them that allows players to know useful information without the need to open that menu and it makes no sense that this sign is not in this map.

You suggested to place this sign on the generator block, this would not be a solution since in EggWars, evey sign is always on top of the generator supported by a block.
I consider that my suggestion could be a good solution and it's quite simple to implement 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: mismut
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom