Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Itz_QuiNy

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2017
Somewhere
What if there would be a lobby with all elytra games such as a race where you need to try to be the fastest or a ball where you need to fight in(That second idea came from Mumbo
)

Reactions: TheBigPunisher

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I doubt that it will get added in...
It seems interesting, when you're waiting in lobbies or just hanging out. Can't make it too "fun" because players may play this instead of the actual mini-games.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I personally don't think you want this stuff in a lobby, I think there's potential with Elytra games (actual minigames) that could be added! I know that the only real "Elytra Race" is one of the final boss games in Minerware and it is pretty fun! I think that would suit well as a game on its own as a race!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I would like to say, thank you all for the birthday wishes, really means a lot to me. You all are the most amazing people I have ever met. I wanted to say more, but today was sadder than I expected. Looking at everything that happened here in the forums in the past hours, it was overwhelming for me. The facts that it all happened today, I cant-
To the people who left the team today, thank you for everything you did.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg!! u was good staff member and good luck in the future! 🤍🥚
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything rob! u was good designer! 🤍🙏
UncleSpect wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on mitgobla's profile.
thanks for everything mit! 🙏
Top Bottom