Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi, my name is Elivat and this is my introduction to the forums.

I'm twelve years old, I speak Spanish, English and basic French, as you can see by my profile page I really like dragons, I love drawing (although I'm not good at it), I love making Minecraft skins, I play the violin, and I love hanging out with my online and real life friends.

I first played Minecraft on pocket edition, by then, there was no other game modes other than a mix between survival and creative, you could get hurt but, you had infinite blocks, there weren't much blocks on that version either, I'd say 20 different types of blocks and that's it. I started watching many Minecraft youtubers, and I noticed the big difference the PC edition had with the pocket edition, also, a friend of mine, got the PC edition. So I got the PC edition on August 2016 and I instantly liked it much more than the limited Pocket Edition version.

I first joined Cubecraft when a that friend of mine I already mentioned above, showed me the server. I must say, I didn't instantly like it, to be honest, I didn't like it at all, because by that time I was horrible at PvP.

Almost a year before my friend showed me Cubecraft, he decided to quit Minecraft... I was still in love with the game even if I had to play alone. So I saw myself forced to jump into multiplayer servers, something I never did before, I always played survival on my friend's realm. I went through many, many, many servers, I didn't like none, then, I remembered Cubecraft, so I decided to join once again, by that moment I had gotten a little bit better at PvP and I managed to get my first win on Lucky Islands! Then I made new friends, discovered new games, and joined a clan (The Cps) sadly that clan died and got it's name changed to "Elite" But well, that didn't stop me from playing on Cubecraft. So I kept playing in the server, and here I am!

I am quite new to the forums, I joined almost three weeks ago, and I must say that, forums is a great place and I wont be leaving anytime soon.

When I'm online, you can find me on duels (Especially on Normal Duels), maybe on solo sSkyWars, on Survival Games and the BlockWars lobby,(Ign: NotWeli) I could say that now I'm decent at PvP, but my aim with bows is still horrible, however if you ever want a 1v1 feel free to message me and I'll be happy to play with you.

Ok, I think this was it for my introduction, I hope you enjoyed it, I guess my life is quite boring so I couldn't write much.

Thank you for taking your time reading my introduction.

Ayroh

Hi, my name is Elivat and this is my introduction to the forums.

I'm twelve years old, I speak Spanish, English and basic French, as you can see by my profile page I really like dragons, I love drawing (although I'm not good at it), I love making Minecraft skins, I play the violin, and I love hanging out with my online and real life friends.

I first played Minecraft on pocket edition, by then, there was no other game modes other than a mix between survival and creative, you could get hurt but, you had infinite blocks, there weren't much blocks on that version either, I'd say 20 different types of blocks and that's it. I started watching many Minecraft youtubers, and I noticed the big difference the PC edition had with the pocket edition, also, a friend of mine, got the PC edition. So I got the PC edition on August 2016 and I instantly liked it much more than the limited Pocket Edition version.

I first joined Cubecraft when a that friend of mine I already mentioned above, showed me the server. I must say, I didn't instantly like it, to be honest, I didn't like it at all, because by that time I was horrible at PvP.

Almost a year before my friend showed me Cubecraft, he decided to quit Minecraft... I was still in love with the game even if I had to play alone. So I saw myself forced to jump into multiplayer servers, something I never did before, I always played survival on my friend's realm. I went through many, many, many servers, I didn't like none, then, I remembered Cubecraft, so I decided to join once again, by that moment I had gotten a little bit better at PvP and I managed to get my first win on Lucky Islands! Then I made new friends, discovered new games, and joined a clan (The Cps) sadly that clan died and got it's name changed to "Elite" But well, that didn't stop me from playing on Cubecraft. So I kept playing in the server, and here I am!

I am quite new to the forums, I joined almost three weeks ago, and I must say that, forums is a great place and I wont be leaving anytime soon.

When I'm online, you can find me on duels (Especially on Normal Duels), maybe on solo sSkyWars, on Survival Games and the BlockWars lobby,(Ign: NotWeli) I could say that now I'm decent at PvP, but my aim with bows is still horrible, however if you ever want a 1v1 feel free to message me and I'll be happy to play with you.

Ok, I think this was it for my introduction, I hope you enjoyed it, I guess my life is quite boring so I couldn't write much.

Thank you for taking your time reading my introduction.
Glad you never gave up! Hope you stick around! Feel free to message me if you ever need help with anything! =(^-^)=

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom