• Yes, but only the Egg Cracks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Can you add the # of players Eliminated, And number of Eggs Destroyed into the stats at the end of the game, because i would like to know without scrolling up or counting while i get the kills and egg breaks, my games are short and hard to remember what happens :cool:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I am pretty confident that you are able to see how many kills you have by pressing the tab button. The number next to the user's name would be the number of kills. However, if you mean by eliminated from the game then I don't see much use for it as that's just extra work. I would still like to see how many eggs I destroyed. Good idea. ;)
"Bedrock"

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this. Sure, you can view your game statistics before the game starts an then calculate what was added, but that’s too much of a hassle. And it would be fun to tell you’re friends (if you’re doing a competition, etc). When the game ends, it could possibly look like this:
===============
Place: 1st
Kills: 5
Eggs destroyed: 1
Experience earned: 10
===============
This shouldn’t be too hard to implement, and would definitely be a cool feature.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Yes, please! This would be so helpful for proof if you were to get a perfect game or to show how many kills and eliminations you got rather than having to count at the end of every game. Great suggestion! +1

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Definitely a good Idea! I agree with this, it will be more easy to keep records of your stats of that game

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom