Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
I still think that the enchantments are useless and boring in an OVERPOWERED EGGWARS, there are too many things to do, let me explain better
before you had the shop where the armors and swords-arrows-bows were already enchanted and everything was simpler and no one wasted time while now everything is strange and different, the stuff costs a lot, you have reduced many of them but they are always expensive and therefore they removed the fun that was in season 1, I understand that cubecraft must be fresh and updated but many players have stopped playing this mode for this reason.. I really wish that at least the eggwars will return to the way they were before! I used to spend many evenings playing it and now I have a mode where after 1 game I feel like quitting minecraft

• Agree
Reactions: Bnc_ and Awabbatt

epicforce07

Feb 23, 2021
I still think that the enchantments are useless and boring in an OVERPOWERED EGGWARS, there are too many things to do, let me explain better
before you had the shop where the armors and swords-arrows-bows were already enchanted and everything was simpler and no one wasted time while now everything is strange and different, the stuff costs a lot, you have reduced many of them but they are always expensive and therefore they removed the fun that was in season 1, I understand that cubecraft must be fresh and updated but many players have stopped playing this mode for this reason.. I really wish that at least the eggwars will return to the way they were before! I used to spend many evenings playing it and now I have a mode where after 1 game I feel like quitting minecraft
Enchantments are basically useless, as soon as campers go to middle, they never go back no one ever goes there any more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom