Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrBerryBear

Jul 5, 2017
Well eggwars is my favorite game so i came over here to give a couple of ideas!
1. Add endstone (From Villager)
2. Add a map based on the inside of a house
3. dog eggs to have a dog fight for you (Bought from villager)
4. add a chest that has a couple of items in there when you place it (Bought from villager)
Thats all i have for now later ill add more!

Below i changed the ideas

Last edited:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Well eggwars is my favorite game so i came over here to give a couple of ideas!
4. add a chest that has a couple of items in there when you place it (Bought from villager)
Thats all i have for now later ill add more!
I also really enjoy eggwars! ^.^
1. I would not like endstone added. I feel like it wouldn't match eggwars and most people would just use the cheaper stained clay (endstone would have to cost more than stained clay as it takes longer to break)
2. This sounds interesting! Could you go into more depth as I have no idea what the map would look like or how it would play.
3. I am against adding spawn eggs of any kind. Wolves would be highly annoying and way, way, way too overpowered. If you have 10 wolves attack one person, they would have no chance.
4. Do you mean like a care package? I don't really like this idea, but could you go into more detail what it would cost and what items it would give you?
Thanks for creating this thread! I always enjoy reading suggestion threads! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I find clay good enough as a block for Eggwars now and I don't want any new blocks for Eggwars as you have clay which I good enough.

Could you elaborate this one a bit more?

Same answer as @TheBrownster904.

Would be very OP and I don't like this as you can just buy items from the villager with the tokens you have. It's not that hard to gather tokens from the generators and buy stuff with it.

That are my answers to your suggestion and I like Eggwars very much too. Though, it's not my favourite game.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Nice suggestions :), your map idea sounds cool although I don't think adding another block type will change that much.

Spawneggs would be way to strong. The 1v1 PvP battle with 10 wolfs or so proves that fighting a pack of mobs bigger than 3 is already too much to even think about attacking your opponent instead of the mobs.

I do however quite like the idea of being able to buy a chest filled with items :D. The way I see it is an option in the shop to buy a chest, if you click it you'll get thrown into another shop screen where you can buy all the regular items just like normal but they don't get added to your inventory, instead they get added to the chest. When ur done youd receive the chest with stuff, you could hide this somewhere in your base as back up gear or bring it with you to a teammate.
Sounds really convenient to me :)

MrBerryBear

Jul 5, 2017
I also really enjoy eggwars! ^.^
1. I would not like endstone added. I feel like it wouldn't match eggwars and most people would just use the cheaper stained clay (endstone would have to cost more than stained clay as it takes longer to break)
2. This sounds interesting! Could you go into more depth as I have no idea what the map would look like or how it would play.
3. I am against adding spawn eggs of any kind. Wolves would be highly annoying and way, way, way too overpowered. If you have 10 wolves attack one person, they would have no chance.
4. Do you mean like a care package? I don't really like this idea, but could you go into more detail what it would cost and what items it would give you?
Thanks for creating this thread! I always enjoy reading suggestion threads! :)
Ok get rid of endstone.
The map will have each island based of a room of a house and middle will be the living room. Also if there will be emeralds Iron set with thorns and protection 1 called pajamas and add 6 pieces of chicken im out of ideas.
Well i guess you can replace the spawn eggs with water buckets to protect from tnt. But if you keep wolves add a maximum of 3 wolves.
Ya but im changing my mind to have them placed in secret chest around the maps and when you place them they are filled with tokens. (5 - 10 diamonds) (32 - 64 iron) (10 gold) (2 - 4 emeralds) also they have to be randomly generated around the map not the same place. Thanks for the opinion it helped alot!

Reactions: Ducky

MrBerryBear

Jul 5, 2017
I find clay good enough as a block for Eggwars now and I don't want any new blocks for Eggwars as you have clay which I good enough.

Could you elaborate this one a bit more?

Same answer as @TheBrownster904.

Would be very OP and I don't like this as you can just buy items from the villager with the tokens you have. It's not that hard to gather tokens from the generators and buy stuff with it.

That are my answers to your suggestion and I like Eggwars very much too. Though, it's not my favourite game.
Does the reply i sent to @TheBrownster904 seem better

MrBerryBear

Jul 5, 2017
Nice suggestions :), your map idea sounds cool although I don't think adding another block type will change that much.

Spawneggs would be way to strong. The 1v1 PvP battle with 10 wolfs or so proves that fighting a pack of mobs bigger than 3 is already too much to even think about attacking your opponent instead of the mobs.

I do however quite like the idea of being able to buy a chest filled with items :D. The way I see it is an option in the shop to buy a chest, if you click it you'll get thrown into another shop screen where you can buy all the regular items just like normal but they don't get added to your inventory, instead they get added to the chest. When ur done youd receive the chest with stuff, you could hide this somewhere in your base as back up gear or bring it with you to a teammate.
Sounds really convenient to me :)
My new ideas are in the reply i sent to @TheBrownster904

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I could see the #1 being introduced as well as the #2. I am not much for the other. I think that is a little bit too "different" from the egg wars that we have at the moment.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Ok get rid of endstone.
The map will have each island based of a room of a house and middle will be the living room. Also if there will be emeralds Iron set with thorns and protection 1 called pajamas and add 6 pieces of chicken im out of ideas.
Well i guess you can replace the spawn eggs with water buckets to protect from tnt. But if you keep wolves add a maximum of 3 wolves.
Ya but im changing my mind to have them placed in secret chest around the maps and when you place them they are filled with tokens. (5 - 10 diamonds) (32 - 64 iron) (10 gold) (2 - 4 emeralds) also they have to be randomly generated around the map not the same place. Thanks for the opinion it helped alot!
I like the content of the map. It's unique. Though, I don't think the spawn eggs will be replaced with water buckets as its Eggwars. The egg is the main thing, and destroying your opponents' eggs, eliminating them and winning the game too of course :p Also, I still don't support the wolves as they're pretty OP if you send 10 wolves to attack an enemy. That enemy will be dead in no-time. I also don't support any kind of spawn eggs. I also don't agree with the secret chests ideas with tokens as they will be pretty OP. Eggwars is about gathering tokens to buy your stuff from the villager. It'll be very easy with such secret chests.

MrBerryBear

Jul 5, 2017
I like the content of the map. It's unique. Though, I don't think the spawn eggs will be replaced with water buckets as its Eggwars. The egg is the main thing, and destroying your opponents' eggs, eliminating them and winning the game too of course :p Also, I still don't support the wolves as they're pretty OP if you send 10 wolves to attack an enemy. That enemy will be dead in no-time. I also don't support any kind of spawn eggs. I also don't agree with the secret chests ideas with tokens as they will be pretty OP. Eggwars is about gathering tokens to buy your stuff from the villager. It'll be very easy with such secret chests.
Well then how about all the op stuff goes into overpowered mode? Just have the wolf spawn eggs gotten rid of except in over powered mode with a maximum of 3 of them

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Ok get rid of endstone.
You can't have all the islands too different because it wouldn't be fair to all the teams. If the could make every room without there being too much of a difference in island sizes and layouts I think it might be cool, but I don't see this being possible with that many different islands.

A

A pigeon

You can't have all the islands too different because it wouldn't be fair to all the teams. If the could make every room without there being too much of a difference in island sizes and layouts I think it might be cool, but I don't see this being possible with that many different islands.
Why not? Whats the harm in having 1 unique map? They could balance out the islands so that they arent too different.

Im highly against wolves in eggwars.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Ok get rid of endstone.

I actually really like your map idea, makes me think of Fireplace (Season special map) but in your version each team gets a different room, gotta make sure that all the islands are as long as each other though.

No to wolves, I think they'd change Eggwars too much from what it is now and I really like the current Eggwars.

Why do you want water as egg? It's already impossible to destroy an egg with tnt. Don't worry if you're out of ideas :D you don't have to come up with new innovations 24/7 :D

I think I misunderstood your chest idea, I thought you'd be able to instead of getting everything in your inventory you put them in a chest you can bring with you.
Having drops with tokens seems like a bad idea to me. It can allow people to get their hands on diamonds and gold so they can upgrade the generators on their home base without having to go to mid for their tokens. The chest drop would be a great addition, for the campers, as with it they don't even have to build and break their bridge anymore.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom