Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
So recently the eggwars update went live for bedrock. While I mainly play bedrock, this could also be added to java. I will only focus on bedrock though since I only play that. The update caused a lot of people to not like it, and many to want something removed, they ended up removing wood, and axes. Which many people want back. Personally I don't see a need for them to be added back.

The main focus of this thread is to suggest emerald shop changes. For dous and teams, I would much rather see the emeralds be used for team upgrades instead of items. For example. Instead of speed pots make it speed 1 permanent for the team. Leap feather could be jump boost 1 for the team. This would make them much more worth going for as I haven't seen anyone use the emeralds yet in any of my games. Let me know what you all think. Thanks :).

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I agree I still want them to upgrade the emerald shop at the moment I don’t like the emerald shop too

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
That seems a good idea about the team stuff, but I'd much rather have a leap feather than jump boost. I'm half and half update myself but I'm glad they didn't remove anything and just added things. Like the golden carrots are so handy.

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I’d much rather have a leap feather than be able to jump half a block higher. Sorry but it’s a no.
I disagree about team upgrades.
Yea definitely

It doesn't have to be jump boost 1. It could be other things. It was just a suggestion to begin with. There are plenty of other things it could become, or stay the same. Since a majority of games nobody uses the emeralds or cares to go for them. Team upgrades would make it more worth the time and investment to go for. Adding strength would be too op in my opinion but you could go as far to say add that.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
It doesn't have to be jump boost 1. It could be other things. It was just a suggestion to begin with. There are plenty of other things it could become, or stay the same. Since a majority of games nobody uses the emeralds or cares to go for them. Team upgrades would make it more worth the time and investment to go for. Adding strength would be too op in my opinion but you could go as far to say add that.
I still would rather keep it how it is now, keeps less people from camping emerald gens.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom