Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
i dont have a rank because my friend tried to buy one and he got robed of 200$ and the server staff did nothing so i wont be buying a rnak cuz if it does that to me and they dont refound me my money or give it to me i will just quite the server
Tell your friend that he has to mail sales@cubecraft to inform them about this

liamf1

Sep 7, 2016
i dont have a rank because my friend tried to buy one and he got robed of 200$ and the server staff did nothing so i wont be buying a rnak cuz if it does that to me and they dont refound me my money or give it to me i will just quite the server

just take a vid of you buying it so you have proof ;)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
@BBCrocks do you happen to have a rank, because then you can use the map selector instead of the sign board
Having a rank doesn't mean being able to play every map you want. Far from it. The right-click villager is more like a fancy and slightly bigger version of the board.
Sometimes (or most of the time, depending on the map), there are just no maps available so you just can't join them, ranked or not.

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Having a rank doesn't mean being able to play every map you want. Far from it. The right-click villager is more like a fancy and slightly bigger version of the board.
Sometimes (or most of the time, depending on the map), there are just no maps available so you just can't join them, ranked or not.
I'm quite stupid, but not this leven of stupid...

Reactions: TriangleAttack

BBCrocks

Jul 4, 2016
How did your friend spend $200? The highest rank cost $180 and I am sure your friend didn't buy it just so he could use the map selector guy. And what do you mean by 'robbed'? Did he buy the rank but never receive it?
exactly he bought it 6 times

spen10

Aug 25, 2016
Hello my name is BBCrocks, i have been playing cubecraft for about a year or two and all the reason i loved to play cubecraft was because of egg wars . and once you guys had removed the map "underdasea" it ruined the fun for me because that was one of the best maps you guys have ever had and in my oppion that was the one of the only maps that bronge plays to your server. And if you would see this and take the time to think about bring the map back. This map always was fun for me and all my friends to play because it was 3 players per team and it had its own uniqe aspect to it. now please look at this post and bring it back it would most likely increase the ammount of players you get and the ammount of money.

Thank you
BBCrocks
Underdasea is still a thing

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello my name is BBCrocks, i have been playing cubecraft for about a year or two and all the reason i loved to play cubecraft was because of egg wars . and once you guys had removed the map "underdasea" it ruined the fun for me because that was one of the best maps you guys have ever had and in my oppion that was the one of the only maps that bronge plays to your server. And if you would see this and take the time to think about bring the map back. This map always was fun for me and all my friends to play because it was 3 players per team and it had its own uniqe aspect to it. now please look at this post and bring it back it would most likely increase the ammount of players you get and the ammount of money.

Thank you
BBCrocks
It was not removed, I have seen it on the board many times.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It isn't removed though, it's a very popular map so everyone joins it if they see one UnderDaSea, so it's immediately full. It isn't removed.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
exactly he bought it 6 times
I personally hate that map(underdasea) and I see it and the map mushroom more than i see any other map so i dont really know what you're talking about.
Also, How did your friend buy that rank 6 times .-.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Opinions on UnderDaSea are very split. I personally think it's by far the worst eggwars map. Pretty much anyone that likes rushing hates this map, and I'm a huge island rusher. This is why it's not on the board very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom