Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBCrocks

Jul 4, 2016
Hello my name is BBCrocks, i have been playing cubecraft for about a year or two and all the reason i loved to play cubecraft was because of egg wars . and once you guys had removed the map "underdasea" it ruined the fun for me because that was one of the best maps you guys have ever had and in my oppion that was the one of the only maps that bronge plays to your server. And if you would see this and take the time to think about bring the map back. This map always was fun for me and all my friends to play because it was 3 players per team and it had its own uniqe aspect to it. now please look at this post and bring it back it would most likely increase the ammount of players you get and the ammount of money.

Thank you
BBCrocks

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I didnt mind the map.
The only reason that it was supposedly removed was because the gamemplay and PvP aspect of the map wasnt very good as there was a lot of blocks in your way, espacially at mid.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I didnt mind the map.
The only reason that it was supposedly removed was because the gamemplay and PvP aspect of the map wasnt very good as there was a lot of blocks in your way, espacially at mid.
I went off the fact that he said it was removed.
Plus i said supposedly so i didnt know for sure.

Please dont hate :)

BBCrocks

Jul 4, 2016
I went off the fact that he said it was removed.
Plus i said supposedly so i didnt know for sure.

Please dont hate :)
thats that thing dude is that senswe they took it out of the map rotaion it was basically removed tehy should put back into rotaion so that people could play it again. cuz i have a friend that bought a rank on here just so that we could play but it never cam,e in he wasted over 200$ for the rank. but anyways they should put back into rotaion and either an admin or mod should look at this and take into consideration they player base and add it back in cuz i could bet you a few thousand people loved to play that map along with me and my friends

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
bro i have waited for over 5 hours before hoping to play that map dont give me that please wait till you see it
WOW, that is a lot of time, but we can't do anything about it because that map has less chance to come out because it is not famous.

BBCrocks

Jul 4, 2016
WOW, that is a lot of time, but we can't do anything about it because that map has less chance to come out because it is not famous.
dude you should proably put it back in and that map could just instanly gain popularity again its a good map they shouldnt have taken it out in the first place i learned how to play egg wars off that maple they should put it back in

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
dude you should proably put it back in and that map could just instanly gain popularity again its a good map they shouldnt have taken it out in the first place i learned how to play egg wars off that maple they should put it back in
Sorry I am not a staff. I have no permission to make the change.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Annnndd... like everybody has said this map isn't removed it just takes awhile for it to show up and I'm not too sure about it being THE BEST MAP or being the map that brought everyone together but it's your opinion and I'll respect it.

BBCrocks

Jul 4, 2016
Annnndd... like everybody has said this map isn't removed it just takes awhile for it to show up and I'm not too sure about it being THE BEST MAP or being the map that brought everyone together but it's your opinion and I'll respect it.
thank you for the respect but if anything raise the chance of it being put onto the leader borad for people to play cuz i have friends that are ranks that choose their own maps and they never see it anymore

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
thats that thing dude is that senswe they took it out of the map rotaion it was basically removed tehy should put back into rotaion so that people could play it again. cuz i have a friend that bought a rank on here just so that we could play but it never cam,e in he wasted over 200$ for the rank. but anyways they should put back into rotaion and either an admin or mod should look at this and take into consideration they player base and add it back in cuz i could bet you a few thousand people loved to play that map along with me and my friends
Its not removed.
I saw it in the map selection, there was 1 game available on UnderDaSea.
So, it hasnt been removed.

And no rank on this server is over 200$ in American Dollars.

And also, im sure there are other maps you will love out there (Even though you can still find underdasea), sonthere is no point in complaining.

liamf1

Sep 7, 2016
it wasn't deleted its just uncommon and because it is such a popular map everyone joins it instantly

BBCrocks

Jul 4, 2016
@BBCrocks do you happen to have a rank, because then you can use the map selector instead of the sign board
i dont have a rank because my friend tried to buy one and he got robed of 200$ and the server staff did nothing so i wont be buying a rnak cuz if it does that to me and they dont refound me my money or give it to me i will just quite the server

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
i dont have a rank because my friend tried to buy one and he got robed of 200$ and the server staff did nothing so i wont be buying a rnak cuz if it does that to me and they dont refound me my money or give it to me i will just quite the server
How did your friend spend $200? The highest rank cost $180 and I am sure your friend didn't buy it just so he could use the map selector guy. And what do you mean by 'robbed'? Did he buy the rank but never receive it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom