Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rlnostalgic

Novice Member
Aug 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Look we need Eggwars 3s it would be more realistic than having duels 1s 2s then 4s??? It doesn’t make sense just add a teams of 3 to fix that and you guys will also see more players play because they will grind that new leaderboard. What do you all think?

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Tbh, this has been suggested many times and sadly was never implemented. Nonetheless, I will not give up hope and will vote :agree: :D

Reactions: Thjis

pekd

one player more wont make a huge difference, its just another gamemode that wont be played because all the players are in other modes. but in general, i agree, making a good new game would indeed boost the playercount/encourage players to grind lb. for example, lucky blocks duos has been requested many times.

Reactions: Reesle and Thjis

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Look we need Eggwars 3s it would be more realistic than having duels 1s 2s then 4s??? It doesn’t make sense just add a teams of 3 to fix that and you guys will also see more players play because they will grind that new leaderboard. What do you all think?
I would love to see To3 added same as To2 for Lucky Block, Its a whole different experience and a lot of times ur only playing with 3/2 :).

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
TO3 as a gamemode has been seen only once or twice on the network during the free Skywars chaos and it was a very popular gamemode seeing upward reach of 3-4k players during peak times so it is a gamemode that can work and i have wanted to see on the network for sometime so u get an agree from me

Reactions: Reesle

dragonteenie

May 22, 2023
That is a good plan because sometimes I am playing egg wars with a friend and then another friend also wants to play so then we go into 4-player mode but then there is that one random player that ruins everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom