Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
516
1,612
349
20
Bulgaria
Sooo this took about 25 hours from start (the beginning of the very first game) to finish (the moment I exported it) and I hope someone will like it! I keep trying to get better and better every time
Special thanks to ItsNinjaa for all these hours we've been trying to make this a reality!
Enjoy :)
 

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
91
70
49
United States
Nice job! that much time spent on a video should be commended. Keep making videos, and im sure they will get even better. I thought the first clip with the tower was especially funny!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom