Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Greetings to all players of eggwars mode.
As you know, during the game there are situations when you need to teleport to your base, because. the enemy ran there and you can no longer catch up with him or just save game time for moving.

So, I'm leaning towards the fact that it would be a good solution to add an item to the store "miscellaneous" teleport to your base. There are similar items in bedwars modes and I appreciate them for their practicality of use. Of course, you need to add a cooldown to start the teleport, about 5-7 seconds
Looking forward to your support and opinions!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings to all players of eggwars mode.
As you know, during the game there are situations when you need to teleport to your base, because. the enemy ran there and you can no longer catch up with him or just save game time for moving.

So, I'm leaning towards the fact that it would be a good solution to add an item to the store "miscellaneous" teleport to your base. There are similar items in bedwars modes and I appreciate them for their practicality of use. Of course, you need to add a cooldown to start the teleport, about 5-7 seconds
Looking forward to your support and opinions!
I really like this idea, but it must be expensive to buy cuz IMO it's very overpowered when u use a thing that teleports you to your base if you're chased by an enemy that's stronger than you or as a strategy to do traps or smth.
-Have my agreement :agree:

• Disagree
Reactions: TenCookies

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Seems a bit unnecessary to me... you can already use ender pearls and leap feathers in order to quickly travel to your island (at least on java). Why add another way?
Additionally, adding this feature would give players the option to teleport back to safety while in combat* which as mentioned above, is way too overpowered and therefore should not be added to the game. This addition would change the game a bit too much.

*It's not that difficult to avoid the enemy for 5-10 seconds

Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom