Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Greetings to all players of eggwars mode.
As you know, during the game there are situations when you need to teleport to your base, because. the enemy ran there and you can no longer catch up with him or just save game time for moving.

So, I'm leaning towards the fact that it would be a good solution to add an item to the store "miscellaneous" teleport to your base. There are similar items in bedwars modes and I appreciate them for their practicality of use. Of course, you need to add a cooldown to start the teleport, about 5-7 seconds
Looking forward to your support and opinions!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings to all players of eggwars mode.
As you know, during the game there are situations when you need to teleport to your base, because. the enemy ran there and you can no longer catch up with him or just save game time for moving.

So, I'm leaning towards the fact that it would be a good solution to add an item to the store "miscellaneous" teleport to your base. There are similar items in bedwars modes and I appreciate them for their practicality of use. Of course, you need to add a cooldown to start the teleport, about 5-7 seconds
Looking forward to your support and opinions!
I really like this idea, but it must be expensive to buy cuz IMO it's very overpowered when u use a thing that teleports you to your base if you're chased by an enemy that's stronger than you or as a strategy to do traps or smth.
-Have my agreement :agree:

• Disagree
Reactions: TenCookies

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
Seems a bit unnecessary to me... you can already use ender pearls and leap feathers in order to quickly travel to your island (at least on java). Why add another way?
Additionally, adding this feature would give players the option to teleport back to safety while in combat* which as mentioned above, is way too overpowered and therefore should not be added to the game. This addition would change the game a bit too much.

*It's not that difficult to avoid the enemy for 5-10 seconds

Reactions: mismut
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom