Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Derek Mendez

Sep 17, 2016
Hello Cubecraft, I have a suggestion for the game Eggwars. It has come to my attention that their are mostly 5 and 4 player maps that are coming. I was thinking that there should be a team separation. Meaning that there will be a board with 2 team eggwars only , one with 3 teams, one with 4, and one with 5. I would do this because people on eggwars want to do 3 and 2 players maps and they are not showing. I know that the people of cubecraft do not want to wait 20minutes for just a 3 player map.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
So clutter the lobby with more boards? I mean its an OK idea but the lobby would need a rebuild for it.
You could instead join a new lobby, they all have different boards with different maps or buy a rank which allows you to choose the map you want.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
To be honest, I like the idea but just as 'Chimpeeze' said. You need to rebuild the lobby for that. So it's a meh for me.. Sorry.

* You can always make a suggestion for a new NPC. A NPC that allows you to 'pick' a map that you and friends wants to play. Like the rank NPC but then without ranks or something like that.

Derek Mendez

Sep 17, 2016
well i agree with the fact about building a new lobby but im also trying to say that they should get rid of some 5 or 4 players because they are coming alot more and those games dont start because they need like 40 or 50 people

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I like the idea, and a complete lobby rebuild is needed like stated above isn't needed I think. Maybe make it so every different column on the boards is a different team number (Where as Rome would be included in the maps with 5 players per team)? This way the first column on the boards is a To2, then a To3, To4 and finally a To5. This way, I believe we could just keep the boards as it already is, but just a few sign changes :p

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Derek Mendez

Sep 17, 2016
well i dont want to play with randoms and not many of my friends are on. only like 2 of them are on.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I like the idea, and not a complete lobby rebuild is needed like stated above is needed I think. Maybe make it so every different column on the boards is a different team number (Where as Rome would be included in the maps with 5 player per team)? This way the first column on the boards is a To2, then a To3, To4 and finally a To5. This way, I believe we could just keep the boards as it already is, but just a few sign changes :p

I agree with this.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
well i dont want to play with randoms and not many of my friends are on. only like 2 of them are on.

I understand that but just 'ripping' those maps of the boards isn't a good idea.. Since people like myself are playing with some friends and it would be unfair if you just 'claim' the other maps and make it so people with a team of 4-5 people need to wait longer. Then you just switch the roles. If you understand what I mean?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom