Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Derek Mendez

Sep 17, 2016
Hello Cubecraft, I have a suggestion for the game Eggwars. It has come to my attention that their are mostly 5 and 4 player maps that are coming. I was thinking that there should be a team separation. Meaning that there will be a board with 2 team eggwars only , one with 3 teams, one with 4, and one with 5. I would do this because people on eggwars want to do 3 and 2 players maps and they are not showing. I know that the people of cubecraft do not want to wait 20minutes for just a 3 player map.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
So clutter the lobby with more boards? I mean its an OK idea but the lobby would need a rebuild for it.
You could instead join a new lobby, they all have different boards with different maps or buy a rank which allows you to choose the map you want.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
To be honest, I like the idea but just as 'Chimpeeze' said. You need to rebuild the lobby for that. So it's a meh for me.. Sorry.

* You can always make a suggestion for a new NPC. A NPC that allows you to 'pick' a map that you and friends wants to play. Like the rank NPC but then without ranks or something like that.

Derek Mendez

Sep 17, 2016
well i agree with the fact about building a new lobby but im also trying to say that they should get rid of some 5 or 4 players because they are coming alot more and those games dont start because they need like 40 or 50 people

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I like the idea, and a complete lobby rebuild is needed like stated above isn't needed I think. Maybe make it so every different column on the boards is a different team number (Where as Rome would be included in the maps with 5 players per team)? This way the first column on the boards is a To2, then a To3, To4 and finally a To5. This way, I believe we could just keep the boards as it already is, but just a few sign changes :p

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Derek Mendez

Sep 17, 2016
well i dont want to play with randoms and not many of my friends are on. only like 2 of them are on.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
I like the idea, and not a complete lobby rebuild is needed like stated above is needed I think. Maybe make it so every different column on the boards is a different team number (Where as Rome would be included in the maps with 5 player per team)? This way the first column on the boards is a To2, then a To3, To4 and finally a To5. This way, I believe we could just keep the boards as it already is, but just a few sign changes :p

I agree with this.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
well i dont want to play with randoms and not many of my friends are on. only like 2 of them are on.

I understand that but just 'ripping' those maps of the boards isn't a good idea.. Since people like myself are playing with some friends and it would be unfair if you just 'claim' the other maps and make it so people with a team of 4-5 people need to wait longer. Then you just switch the roles. If you understand what I mean?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom