Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Change/Remove the team eggwars auto balance

• Total voters

Ivaann

Aug 25, 2018
Spain
I was playing team eggwars with 3 friends so we were a party of 4 but the autobalance is constantly changing our teams.

An example is when we were in a game of 8, my party was on the same team and the autobalance instead of doing 4v4 it did 3v2v3.

Also when playing games of teams of 2 instead of doing 2v2v2v2 it does 2v1v1v1, it's so dumb.

Team balancing doesn't make sense since it's impossible to balance the skill of the players, and if a party gets a player on another team they will leave the game.

AveN64

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2020
Denmark
I do agree, for content:
You're 8 players in a map, 4 of which are in a party - making the map 4v4 would seem perfectly sensible, but sometimes it makes it 2v3v3, splitting the party making it either unfun or useless to play especially if fighting for wins. It should either be changed or removed, as mentioned it doesn't balance skill only a weird sense of balance of players on a team.

Reactions: Amazinq and Ivaann

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes please remove autobalance, very annoying always separating your party members and having to leave the game + a lot of time waiting to the counter to start the games, specially at night

Reactions: Ivaann

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was playing team eggwars with 3 friends so we were a party of 4 but the autobalance is constantly changing our teams.

An example is when we were in a game of 8, my party was on the same team and the autobalance instead of doing 4v4 it did 3v2v3.

Also when playing games of teams of 2 instead of doing 2v2v2v2 it does 2v1v1v1, it's so dumb.

Team balancing doesn't make sense since it's impossible to balance the skill of the players, and if a party gets a player on another team they will leave the game.
I am with change it or get it better then now

Reactions: Ivaann

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I think Cubecraft should just fix it so that it wont split party members in to a different teams. But I'm not sure if this even is possible since I don't have any experience about coding. If not possible, then it would probably be best to just remove it completely because of the reasons you mentioned.

One thing I have noticed is that auto balance will split party members only if the countdown starts over again if the teams are unbalanced. It never splits party members if the game starts with first try. You can avoid auto balance splitting your party by rejoining the lobby right after the chat says that the teams are unbalanced. This way your party will be the only one in the lobby who will not split.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom