Eggwars Tamer Kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hakinator7, Aug 6, 2016.

?

Would this be a cool new kit?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

This was a recent idea I had before going to sleep. I thought about my critiques on my last post about the archer kit and the community was right, I should have thought about my post more but on this one i have planned out well and thought of possible flaws in this kit. Because at the end of the day the community knows best! I hope you enjoy it !

This is not going to be a crucial part of eggwars just a idea of a new kit which i think would be cool.

The "Tamer" kit.

You spawn in with one wolf. This one wolf cannot attack your team-mates, Also this wolf cannot be obtained back during game if itself or you die. This prevents people jumping off for multiple wolfs.
    These wolfs can be healed but have a max health of : 20 ([​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]) possibly more depending on testing and what works best.

The wolfs do damage of: 3 ([​IMG][​IMG]) if a player is naked and so on the more armoured a player is.

The wolfs have a cool-down for healing to stop people spamming steak etc into them to heal them. ( the cool-down would be 5 seconds per piece of meat. )

This "Tamer' kit would cost 800 points.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  2. 1212hawks_

1212hawks_ Member

Wow I love the idea. Keep up the good work :p

3. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

Once again, imagine 4 players all using this kit, and dying over and over and over and over and over. Soon you have 100 wolves, and you won't even need a weapon. Think balancing when coming up with a kit.

4. 1212hawks_

1212hawks_ Member

Did you read the form? He said that you can't re taim the dog you had after you die ;P

5. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

I thought he meant you spawn in with a spawn egg. That definitely makes it more balanced.

6. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

I think they would need a little more hp since it only takes a couple of hits to kill a wolf.

7. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

Please read the whole post before you criticise please!

8. Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi Member

I like the idea, could add a new aspect to eggwars!

9. kirstyx

kirstyx Member

actually love this idea.you thought of every flaw and had a fab solution in your op haha.

10. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

Thankyou. <3

kirstyx likes this.
  11. zNarwhal

zNarwhal Member

Baby wolves are the bane of my existance

12. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

Thankyou <3
    Thanks man!

13. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

:3 What a legend.

14. zNarwhal

zNarwhal Member

Realistically, if you were to 1v1 someone in egg wars where you both have equal gear but your opponent has a doge, they would have A HUGE advantage over you in the fight where you're constantly getting hit by the doge. From my experience fighting people with this kit in SG, I can safely say that they do more damage to me than the player (well at least for me) with their tiny hit-boxes and there are many times in these fights where I'm about to swing my sword/axe at the player but the doge attacks me right before causing me to take KB and miss my hits.
    I personally don't like this kit but it seems like others disagree o_O

AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE BABY DOGES XD

15. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

Just me bro these will be Big Ol Daddy Doge's. But i do agree sometimes they can be a disadvantage but is that not the point of a kit? Also the dogs cannot respawn so i guess target the dog at first? Also there is a delay for healing the dog back up so that stops abusers.

16. zNarwhal

zNarwhal Member

OK so I target the doge first while it's owner is beating me like a stick (or a narwhal) at the same time. Doesn't seem any different than If I were to target the person first. But yeh, I kill the doge and it no longer respawns. I guess if it's a one-doge per game only it wouldn't really be THAT OP.
    I have a feeling if this kit somehow ends up getting added, every Alex would use this kit. This would become a Cubecraft meme!

17. Hakinator7

Hakinator7 Member

Haha check this meme out i made

https://imgflip.com/i/18ilhv