Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello ! some time ago, you changed the number of items that caused LAG in-game:

"Reduced the range in which items appeared on the screen. This should have no negative gameplay impact, and should hopefully reduce lag on devices such as Switch in games where there are lots of items, such as in EggWars Mega (Bedrock). "

But the problem is NOT fixed AT ALL, I do not see any difference on my Switch, while I have all the advanced graphics settings disabled, (and a low render distance)

So if you could change the number of items that appear on the screen to just 1 per generator, that would be REALLY fixed

Please :c

i can play eggwars but if i go to mid it's a slideshow

Reactions: Zeobitz_ and wxzzrd

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Umm.
Feel free to report this bug? It's known, I'm sure developers are working on a fix, but you need to remain patient, otherwise if you will continue complaining you will be punished, so remain patient and calm, and during an eye blink they will fix it :-)

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Umm.
Feel free to report this bug? It's known, I'm sure developers are working on a fix, but you need to remain patient, otherwise if you will continue complaining you will be punished, so remain patient and calm, and during an eye blink they will fix it :-)
precisely, the problem was supposed to be resolved, but it is not :c

Reactions: wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello ! some time ago, you changed the number of items that caused LAG in-game:

"Reduced the range in which items appeared on the screen. This should have no negative gameplay impact, and should hopefully reduce lag on devices such as Switch in games where there are lots of items, such as in EggWars Mega (Bedrock). "

But the problem is NOT fixed AT ALL, I do not see any difference on my Switch, while I have all the advanced graphics settings disabled, (and a low render distance)

So if you could change the number of items that appear on the screen to just 1 per generator, that would be REALLY fixed

Please :c

i can play eggwars but if i go to mid it's a slideshow
They fixed the problem I’m on switch and I barely lag so might have to turn all the settings down besides render.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
they must change the number of items per generator to ONE, at mid, we stay 5s on an iron generator to take all the items, and that's how it is on all the generators of the map !! they really need to change the number of items on the screen to one, but there are just as many when you take it

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom