Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should some of these suggestions be added?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Dec 29, 2018
In Eggwars I'd like to see Emeralds as a new purchasing system. I'd also like to see Potions! (Speed, Invis, Healing). (Potions = 30 Seconds.) I would also like to see there be Iron Golems you can summon for 150 iron. Maybe even Diamond Armor.
Also New maps for Eggwars.

Also, Maybe add in a Bedwars game...
What im on there isnt any of this

Last edited:

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Some maps do have emeralds generators, which you can use for special items.
There already is diamond armor in OverPowered mode.
The only potions currently in the game are from kits. (Regen, Weakness, Slowness, Leaping)
Being able to buy speed would be completely annoying and broken
However, Invis potions sounds interesting, but I feel like it would ruin the game.
Bed wars is already good on Hypickle, if cube added it, they would ruin it and have a worse version of it.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
In Eggwars I'd like to see Emeralds as a new purchasing system. I'd also like to see Potions! (Speed, Invis, Healing). (Potions = 30 Seconds.) I would also like to see there be Iron Golems you can summon for 150 iron. Maybe even Diamond Armor.
Also New maps for Eggwars.

Potions are hardly ever used even on the emerald maps thus rendering new and/or different potions useless. Iron golems as you have suggested would be useless and due to EULA it would not be allowed because of Hypickel using them and for the Same pricing.

Diamond armour is already added for overpowered games it is 32 diamonds per piece of armour.

There are already a plethora of good maps for eggwars thus making new ones not needed. Seasonal maps are also there to play creating an always changing variety.

In my opinion all of the things for this suggestion are already added or useless.

Dec 29, 2018
Potions are hardly ever used even on the emerald maps thus rendering new and/or different potions useless. Iron golems as you have suggested would be useless and due to EULA it would not be allowed because of Hypickel using them and for the Same pricing.

Diamond armour is already added for overpowered games it is 32 diamonds per piece of armour.

There are already a plethora of good maps for eggwars thus making new ones not needed. Seasonal maps are also there to play creating an always changing variety.

In my opinion all of the things for this suggestion are already added or useless.
What im on There is no Overpowered mode

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
What im on there isnt any of this
You do realize that eggwars and bedwars have the exact same concept, right? I mean I find bedwars more fun but that doesn’t mean I want everything from that game to be implemented into eggwars. (And I have a lot of experience at both gamemodes so I can make my own call)

would also like to see there be Iron Golems you can summon for 150 iron
Wonder where that idea came from

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
There’s a reason why I play Eggwars instead of Bedwars, if you don’t get the hint, I dislike bedwars’ stuff and the way of the game. I like eggwars the way it is. (Going back to sandstone and stuff would be a miracle.) So I still want these games being separated if you understand me. xD

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
So you basically want EggWars to copy an EggWars rip-off (sort of). Why?
What's the point? I agree with potions for example and maybe making emeralds more accessible in-game, but making a BedWars game? No.
EggWars is CCG signature game which has been made more popular on other servers. Copying other servers would just ruin CCG's reputation and would be just another "Hypixel copy" (it's the other way around atm)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom