Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 27, 2016
i have no idea how to start off this thread so have some bullet points
  • emerald-bought items should be OPd in OP and Hardcored in Hardcore (i have no idea why they aren't already lmao)
  • bows should be given a cooldown to prevent bowspamming (nothing too much, maybe 0.75 of a second)
  • make diamond armour pieces 20 diamonds rather than 32
  • add generator boosts (e.g. 32 diamonds to a diamond gen to double diamond production for half an hour)
  • add shields with mending and unbreaking in op for 25 diamonds
  • add an OPer axe in OP for 96 diamonds
  • add 2 new skills in eggwars, 1 where you have a small chance to return 50% of damage taken to your attacker, one where an arrow that would have hit you has a small chance to despawn in your hitbox
  • add the ability to exchange currencies, but only if you have the generator for the currency active on your base, excluding emeralds (e.g. you can exchange iron for gold, but only if you have the gold gen on your base active, and it would be 10 iron for 1 gold, and same for exchanging gold for diamonds and diamonds for emeralds (rates would be buffed or nerfed accordingly to item types)
  • explosive arrows that are very expensive and only in OP, probably would be 10 diamonds for 2 arrows
i have no idea but these are probably stupid lmao

Reactions: itz_7sOn and HorusZ

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like the most of your ideas. You say for a cooldown on your bow to prevent bowspamming. That is a Good idea, a lot of players are bowspamming, But is it necessary? You can buy a shield.

About the explosive bow, Yes that is certainly very expensive. I think that Nobody Will buy it for so much.

Reactions: itz_7sOn
X

xLuiiJox

I just like the Idea ADD AND OPER AXE IN OP FOR 96 DIAMONDS, The rest I did not like.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
  • emerald-bought items should be OPd in OP and Hardcored in Hardcore (i have no idea why they aren't already lmao)
  • bows should be given a cooldown to prevent bowspamming (nothing too much, maybe 0.75 of a second)
  • add generator boosts (e.g. 32 diamonds to a diamond gen to double diamond production for half an hour)
  • add 2 new skills in eggwars, 1 where you have a small chance to return 50% of damage taken to your attacker, one where an arrow that would have hit you has a small chance to despawn in your hitbox
  • add the ability to exchange currencies, but only if you have the generator for the currency active on your base, excluding emeralds (e.g. you can exchange iron for gold, but only if you have the gold gen on your base active, and it would be 10 iron for 1 gold, and same for exchanging gold for diamonds and diamonds for emeralds (rates would be buffed or nerfed accordingly to item types)
  • explosive arrows that are very expensive and only in OP, probably would be 10 diamonds for 2 arrows
1) sure. If you play hardcore and farmed up emeralds and got all the special items, you would be very overpowered. Seems like a good idea.
2) I am against this. As much as I hate bow spamming, I don't think we should add a shot cool down. I just want a price increase on bows.
3) no. This would encourage farming diamonds and camping because the price is cheaper. And fights would be even longer as everyone would have diamond armor and maybe even second sets.
4) I think the max level gens are good enough. If you seriously need that many diamonds that you need to boost a gen for half an hour, you should rethink your strategies :P
5) mending would be useless. You need XP in order for mending to work (mending works by converting XP into durability, you don't gain XP in eggwars). The unbreaking enchantment would be too op as well. It would take forever to break someone's shield. I just want the price of shields dropped a bit but no enchants.
6) I think this is a good idea for the axe pvper's out there. Though it will need to be equal to the sharp 5 sword.
7) I don't like either of those skills. The thorns ability (return damage one) would be really annoying and would be insanely overpowered. Imagine in hardcore you hit someone with an axe. If they had that ability, you would take a ton of damage as well. For the arrow despawm one, that also seems a bit op. I think that eggwars is fine with the current abilities.
8) no. trading currency would also be really op. Imagine on fairground. You upgrade all of your gems to max. That is two gold gens, two iron gens, and a diamond gen, all max. You would be creating diamonds so quickly and it would really throw off the balance of the game.
9) no, no, no, no. Explosive arrows would be terrible. Price does not mean balanced. You would be able to blow up bridges which would make everyone terrified to cross bridges or even build them, it would promote camping and it would be impossible to bridge to campers since they would blow it up.

There were a few good suggestions but most of these are way too overpowered and should not be added. Keep suggesting stuff though! Its fun reading through these and giving opinions! :D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im going to go bullet point by bullet point.

• Im guessing you want to balance OP and Hardcore bought items with emeralds? I dont see why not. At the same time, in skywars, they let you use Swordsman and Armouror kit in Basic mode.
  • YES! I have been wanting a bow cooldown to stop bowspamming. .75 is perfect.
  • Nonononoononononononoo. Your basically asking campers to get geared faster. Mid campers would be even worse with this price change. Its good as is. If the price were to be changed, it would be higher imo.
  • Gen boosts are ok, but again, making it easier for mod campers and base campers. Maybe a 5 minute boost, 30 minutes is way to long.
  • No. We. Dont. Need. More. Op. Sheilds. You can get 2 sheilds in OP for 5 diamonds less. Plus, sheilds are fine as is.
  • OP axe. Ok, what is the sharpness? TBH it shoukd be sharp 4 because sharp 5 is extreme for a diamond axe imo. And maybe 128 diamonds (2 stacks)
  • First ability: Fine, but lower it to 5% for starters. Then everytime you level it up, it goes up 5 percent. Second ability: Despawn in your hitbox? Thats a little OP. From how im reading this, it means that the arrow doesnt hit you. No. This could mean the game. Shoot a full diamond guy off the bridge, but the arrow doesnt hit because he has that ability. nono.
  • Im not real fond of exchanging currencies. Just go to the gen with the currency on it.
  • Explosive Arrows... yay eggwars is ruined. Explosive areows are basically a way to make campers even more OP, if you were to bridge, then you would need obsidian or they would just blow it up.
That wraps that up.

@Donald J. Trump

Attachments

• IMG_2099.JPG
    IMG_2099.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 108

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
emerald-bought items should be OPd in OP and Hardcored in Hardcore (i have no idea why they aren't already lmao)
Be more specific.
ows should be given a cooldown to prevent bowspamming (nothing too much, maybe 0.75 of a second)
No, it is the way it is. If you cant handle bowspam: https://gyazo.com/399735e0d2afe1c8774243aadc6076ef
make diamond armour pieces 20 diamonds rather than 32
It is way easier to get, which would outbalance the current system, which is fine at the moment.
add generator boosts (e.g. 32 diamonds to a diamond gen to double diamond production for half an hour)
It is okay I guess.
add shields with mending and unbreaking in op for 25 diamonds
You can't get XP in EggWars, which makes the Mending useless, and Unbreaking isn't necessary.
add an OPer axe in OP for 96 diamonds
This would kill you almost instantly with 1 critical hit, definitely a nope.
add 2 new skills in eggwars, 1 where you have a small chance to return 50% of damage taken to your attacker, one where an arrow that would have hit you has a small chance to despawn in your hitbox
This would outbalance the current abilities, which are fine.
add the ability to exchange currencies, but only if you have the generator for the currency active on your base, excluding emeralds (e.g. you can exchange iron for gold, but only if you have the gold gen on your base active, and it would be 10 iron for 1 gold, and same for exchanging gold for diamonds and diamonds for emeralds (rates would be buffed or nerfed accordingly to item types)
This would outbalance the current system, which is fine.
explosive arrows that are very expensive and only in OP, probably would be 10 diamonds for 2 arrows
This would help camping, and also prevent it. This would outbalance the current system, which is (GUESS WHAT) fine.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

1- Already is
2- No:
Its impossible
There already raising the price
3-No then it would get to OP (People on Tea Party would have 4 sets :P
4-No
5-I like this idea
6-You can only go to 64 diamonds with the villiger there using (Maybe 64 for Sharp V
7-
Yes Would love that
Sounds intesting (how would that work?)
8-No please OP is to much
9- Yes but make it 10 diamonds in hardcore, 5 in normal and 2 in op

I like a lot of these keep it up

PvPMaster2001

Jun 10, 2017
The universe
1. Sure, that prevents emerald-farmers from getting too overpowered and wrecking everyone else in HC mode.
2. No, that's a bad idea, you can just get a shield.
3. No, diamond armor would be way too easy to get then.
4. Unnecessary.
5. This is a good idea, the price should be raised to like 40 diamonds though.
6. 64 diamonds is the max you can give to the Villager, besides that would be too op.
7. The current abilities are fine.
8. That seems unnecessary in my opinion, the current system is fine.
9. That would just encourage camping, and bridges would be blown up unless you used obsidian, that would ruin Egg Wars.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
*this message will be an essay soon*
10/10 best essay. Love it. Please, more. :p
6. 64 diamonds is the max you can give to the Villager, besides that would be too op.
You can give villagers more than a stack of items. With the current setup, the eggwars shop doesn't support two stacks but that would be an easy change if the developers chose to do it

Reactions: itz_7sOn and Deeds

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
1) Yes. Some of the emerald things are completely useless in OP.
2) No. Bowspamming can be countered with a shield, and the power of the arrows is reduced when your bowspam so there's already a counter and a penalty.
3) No because diamond armor is annoying to break and if you're wearing it you're basically invincible until it breaks, should be 48 diamonds tbh.
4) No, it's enough the way it is.
5) Normal shields are fine
6) YES I AGREE
7) So thorns?Seems completely stupid for hardcore, maybe as an OP only thing. And the arrow bounce thing already can happen with lag ;)
8) Not a bad idea, especially if you have an asshole teammate that goes AFK on a gen.
9) No. There's enough bow and arrow stuff as it tbh.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Sure, that prevents emerald-farmers from getting too overpowered and wrecking everyone else in HC mode.
2. No, that's a bad idea, you can just get a shield.
3. No, diamond armor would be way too easy to get then.
4. Unnecessary.
5. This is a good idea, the price should be raised to like 40 diamonds though.
7. The current abilities are fine.
8. That seems unnecessary in my opinion, the current system is fine.
9. That would just encourage camping, and bridges would be blown up unless you used obsidian, that would ruin Egg Wars.

Basicaly what I said...
But yeah, the ideas are interesting but overall we have @Efcluke94 's thread I belive its him who just made a list of things...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Kazwa's profile.
IMG_4902.gif
Top Bottom