• I don’t agree 😡

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
No its not lol. Try mining obsidian to compare it! Clay is the worst block to test it😂
Still, that’s the block that it is getting used most on is it not? I played so many solos games even back when it took me 10minutes to win, maybe 1-2 bases have obsidian. And by that time I’ll have 5 gold for a diamond pickaxe but apparently that breaks it faster so whats this pickaxe used for? Surely not obsidian maybe it’s actually for terracotta?

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Still, that’s the block that it is getting used most on is it not? I played so many solos games even back when it took me 10minutes to win, maybe 1-2 bases have obsidian. And by that time I’ll have 5 gold for a diamond pickaxe but apparently that breaks it faster so whats this pickaxe used for? Surely not obsidian maybe it’s actually for terracotta?
They made it a stone pickaxe to let it take longer to mine obsidian, because people were complaining mining obsidian with the wooden pickaxe was too fast. In Eggwars mega people have 4 gold gens, so they can get obsidian really fast. I need to mine it fast.

Reactions: pieterpeer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Yes watch the clip at the bottom of my post :)
It shows how the new pic is the equivalent to the Diamond pickaxe worth 12 Diamonds
I have to agree with Vrachtschip here, you can't see any difference in speed by mining clay because you can instant mine it at a pretty low efficiency. I recorded some clips in which I mine obsidian, you'll see a pretty big difference in the miner kit and the Diamond Pickaxe. CubeCraft did a great job in making the miner kit not as powerful as the Diamond Pickaxe. Check it out:

Diamond Pickaxe:

Stone Pickaxe:

Reactions: Vrachtschip

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I have to agree with Vrachtschip here, you can't see any difference in speed by mining clay because you can instant mine it at a pretty low efficiency. I recorded some clips in which I mine obsidian, you'll see a pretty big difference in the miner kit and the Diamond Pickaxe. CubeCraft did a great job in making the miner kit not
Like I said here

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
They made it a stone pickaxe to let it take longer to mine obsidian, because people were complaining mining obsidian with the wooden pickaxe was too fast. In Eggwars mega people have 4 gold gens, so they can get obsidian really fast. I need to mine it fast.
Actually my original post was about it instant breaking, and InsaneOrbitz was talking about how it should insta break obsidian, thats not what I or many other people were conplaining about.
It was about the fact that people only go for voids on bridges with a late game equivalent.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Actually my original post was about it instant breaking, and InsaneOrbitz was talking about how it should insta break obsidian, thats not what I or many other people were conplaining about.
It was about the fact that people only go for voids on bridges with a late game equivalent.
But what is wrong with instant breaking on bridges? I get killed by it once in ten games, so whats the problem? I get killed more often by blocklag..

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
As I said before, this is a great way to deal with campers

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
lmao no totally not
Everytime I tush a base, I see some kid with the Miner kit, just sitting there. One time I rushed 3 bases, the second one had people with armor. The third base? They didn’t even push center and both had miner kit with no armor
llooolllllllll
campers are farming for full chain/iron on their island and are waiting for us to attack. We attack them and kill them on the bridge using the pickaxe.
Literally see above

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Everytime I tush a base, I see some kid with the Miner kit, just sitting there. One time I rushed 3 bases, the second one had people with armor. The third base? They didn’t even push center and both had miner kit with no armor

Literally see above
Just tower up and speed bridge above them. There is literally no problem with the pickaxe now...
When they remove or lower the pickaxe again, its impossible to win a 1v10 fight in eggwars mega

Reactions: pieterpeer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom