Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Enderpearls are priced since they are op. Also just because there is a camper doesn't mean you can't win. Try to besiege them or something. If there were no Enderpearls for OP mode, it would take forever since then there is no way to really get campers. For normal, there is no way that they could be that op so you can probably make a path or so.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
No! it's fun trying to raid campers and it gives other players the option to sneakily get your egg. It is not necessary on normal. 32 diamonds are also really easy to get. Sorry it's a no from me.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
This has been suggested many time, but will always end up with a no. With 32 diamonds it's way to cheap. Especially in OP mode which has e-pearls for 64 diamonds. There are alternative ways to deal with campers. Some ways would be:

• Safety Bridge (Self explanatory)
  • Suicide Bridge (Put your stuff in a chest buy blocks and suicide build. Once the bridge feels like it's long enough convert it into a safety bridge)
  • Distraction Bridge (One friend builds while another shoots.) Only applies for team modes.
  • Fake death. (Buy fake iron armor and a weak sword. Put your legit stuff in a chest. Run over to their base and have them shoot you off. Once they shoot you off wait for them to take the bait, when they cross the bridge, get your bow and items from the chest, and kill them. Then go to their base and kill their egg.)

Reactions: Rayne1936

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Enderpearls in normal mode would make everything too easy. Making a safe bridge isn't that hard, you just need to have some patience.

32 diamonds in op mode is way too op. It takes a few minutes to get that amount of diamonds.

XxNebulusFishyxX

Jun 18, 2016
Usually people who camp looses matches... Also ender pearls in normal? There are ppl who gets like a inventory full of diamonds for farming in 15 min.

D

Deleted member 112709

"Distraction Bridge (One friend builds while another shoots.) Only applies for team modes."
That's the best thing you can do

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I don't really get why everyone says no to this, campers are extremely frustrating and have ruined this gamemode completely for me. The only reason I don't play eggwars anymore is because every game ends up being an hour long because there's always that one kid that camps the whole game..

There is even a rule against camping, it's not allowed to camp.. Then why not add something in against the campers? So that camping doesn't give you a massive advantage anymore. I personally think that adding enderpearls or an elytra would be a great solution. They could change the enderpearls to 48 diamonds instead of 32 like you said, so people don't complain that it's overpowered in an overpowered gamemode...

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree with @iLoveYouu . I had to completely change how I played this game because I was so tired of campers. I used to go for mid, get a diamond sword and 2 pieces of iron armour, then attack. But every single game I just got killed by a punch bow. I've had to switch to a strategy where I rush the team next to me, eliminate them entirely, do it for the next team, possibly the next team, until all eggs are broken.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom