Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would you like this new game type

• Total voters

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
So we all know and love our custom minigame egg wars but like skywars it has 3 voting types, hardcore, normal and OP. But that's getting boring considering the fact that on OP the only way to die is:an axe.A punch 1 bow. A bridge to spleef people. And on hardcore the game varies on your kit.So heres a new mode that makes it all about luck,its called:Eggwars lucky mode. Yes you read that right. So for eggwars LUCKY mode I have 2 suggestions:
1)emerald generators: So you bassicaly have an emerald generator that goes up to lvl 2 and at certain amount of emeralds you get a certain lucky blocks, different lucky block like at 20 theres a armour lucky blocks, at 32 theres a archery lucky block, at 40 theres a weapon locky blocks so on. WARNING:prices are only examples and should be changed.
2)you get a lucky block at 40 diamonds and a super lucky block at 64+32.

The thing about lucky blocks are whatever you get is not buyable by the shop so that's what makes it so much better.

thank you so much for reading this thread.
sincerely,
~sinaan

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
1)emerald generators:
Too simular to Money Walls

2)you get a lucky block
Too simular too Lucky Islands.

I don't like them, sorry. But I guess you didn't think well for this. You should know an Emerald generator is for Money Walls and if Eggwars has also an emerald generator, people would be confused wich game wich is.

Reactions: Jaspz

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Too simular to Money Walls

Too simular too Lucky Islands.

I don't like them, sorry. But I guess you didn't think well for this. You should know an Emerald generator is for Money Walls and if Eggwars has also an emerald generator, people would be confused wich game wich is.
wait,so your saying a person would get confused?But how do you mix a EMERALD with a DRAGON EGG when your CHOOSING your game?

D

Deleted member 96982

yeahhh if you can get stuff not from the shop

......... is everyone thinking what im thinking ( enderpearl bedrock spawneggs witherskull/soulsand)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom