Votes: 5 19.2%
  • yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • c

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

schot

Dec 12, 2017
hello im biq trqhard so i have great suggestion for EggWaRs!!

all maps should be 1 giant island and not lots of seperated ones because bridging is annoying and it adds more exploration
which is actually what eggwars is about. also falling in the void is anoying and its unbalanced because if you have diamond armour and sword and someone else has wood and lether u still los coz u got knocked into void becuase surpirse they have antikb and reach so yea. rate agree or ur computer will instantly explode.

(19 positive votes!!!!) this should be implemented!!!!!

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This mode would make the gameplay horrible and annoying. Also, if you're serious about this suggestion (And want to get this added), make the thread more formatted.

Reactions: schot and StanEXE
D

Deleted member 100818

This mode would make the gameplay horrible and annoying. Also, if you're serious about this suggestion (And want to get this added), make the thread more formatted.
lmao

As for the suggestion.

Get back to your cave of doom called FFA and never leave biq trqhqrd

Reactions: schot
A

A pigeon

In all seriousness I would really like an eggwars map like this. It could be a 10v10 map. It would be pretty fun for those who’ve played and enjoyed moneywalls. I made a suggestion like this too and so did @Qin Shihuangdi

Troll but +1

_EliteStevee

Oct 10, 2017
Wtbdbngehatesgbgenehngq
hello im biq trqhard so i have great suggestion for EggWaRs!!

all maps should be 1 giant island and not lots of seperated ones because bridging is annoying and it adds more exploration
which is actually what eggwars is about. also falling in the void is anoying and its unbalanced because if you have diamond armour and sword and someone else has wood and lether u still los coz u got knocked into void becuase surpirse they have antikb and reach so yea. rate agree or ur computer will instantly explode.
c.
ign: _Xx_iNqqdGqtYqq_xX_ I 7798 handled reprtos I rank: admni

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Great suggestion!
I absolutely love your idea <3

Here us a list of what you should improve on:
*crickets*

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom