Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey guys its me DaveyDa AGAIN.

So i am really curious what you're strategy's with Eggwars are. Personally my strategy depends on the map i am playing on. But i just made a list of all the strategy's that i know

1. Rushing. This is a really usefull strategy if you're good at pvping. You just get some blocks, a sword, a pickaxe and some armor and then you're ready i guess.

2. Playing safe. Just building a bridge to mid to get some diamonds, gold then getting back to you're island and stay on you're island and defending your egg at all time till you have all the OP stuff to attack other players.

3. Hiding. Personally i HATE when people do this, they hide themselve's under an island or just hide themself till you just quit the game because you have to go or just losing patience.

4. Trump. I use this one often when i am really bored. I just use alot of my iron making sandstone to make a giant wall that's around 5 blocks thick around my egg and mostly the last layer is made of obsidian.

5. Rambo. I called this one rambo because in this strategy you just don't care about you're own egg and sort of make a base in mid. You keep all the gold and diamonds for yourself and just head to a random island to use the trade villager.

So guys do you have any other cool strategy that you use or know? Leave them down below i am really curious to see them! :D

L

Lepzi

All of these strategies I use and half of the time it ends up going well for me I rush an island and build to mid play it safe.

Reactions: DaveyDa

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
What me and my friend do is just rush into mid and go for team right next to us and wipe them out, we then head back to base and chill there then once a few teams start dying we sneak on over to the base we destroyed and hide there and leave our teammates to care for the egg as we think its a burden to protect it and it gives us freedom to plan our attacks

yohanstp

Jul 31, 2016
I like to play pizza with my friend. I use money bags to create 20 blocks and I rush to the other island to kill their egg. Meanwhile, my friend makes a sword and assist me in finishing them off. All of this takes less than 30 seconds and we eliminate the other team so we have free access to two diamonds gen.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

So i am really curious what you're strategy's with Eggwars are. Personally my strategy depends on the map i am playing on. But i just made a list of all the strategy's that i know

1. Rushing. This is a really usefull strategy if you're good at pvping. You just get some blocks, a sword, a pickaxe and some armor and then you're ready i guess.

2. Playing safe. Just building a bridge to mid to get some diamonds, gold then getting back to you're island and stay on you're island and defending your egg at all time till you have all the OP stuff to attack other players.

3. Hiding. Personally i HATE when people do this, they hide themselve's under an island or just hide themself till you just quit the game because you have to go or just losing patience.

4. Trump. I use this one often when i am really bored. I just use alot of my iron making sandstone to make a giant wall that's around 5 blocks thick around my egg and mostly the last layer is made of obsidian.

5. Rambo. I called this one rambo because in this strategy you just don't care about you're own egg and sort of make a base in mid. You keep all the gold and diamonds for yourself and just head to a random island to use the trade villager.

So guys do you have any other cool strategy that you use or know? Leave them down below i am really curious to see them! :D
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/speed-eggwars-guide.183415/ Shows my guide.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

1 all the time i rush mid and get diamonds then get a iron chestplate with full armor and a stone sword the just go ham and take out everyone's eggs. I especially love the map forest. :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Im in love with doing the first one, i wont stop rushing until i get atleast 2 eggs on any map.
The 2nd one is something i usually do, unless we can just rush and win like that.
Had to deal with a "3" yesterday, hid himself under the island on mansion. We got him, but he was like dead center under the island so it was hard. y u do dis
Ive used "Trump" twice. Once i was forced to use it on teaparty because my teammates decided to camp.
The other one was on space where just my friend and I were together, we made a massive base with a HUGE wll :P
The last one... i usually do when i can get comtrol of mid, its like going wild. Usually in mid-late game though.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
Im in love with doing the first one, i wont stop rushing until i get atleast 2 eggs on any map.
The 2nd one is something i usually do, unless we can just rush and win like that.
Had to deal with a "3" yesterday, hid himself under the island on mansion. We got him, but he was like dead center under the island so it was hard. y u do dis
Ive used "Trump" twice. Once i was forced to use it on teaparty because my teammates decided to camp.
The other one was on space where just my friend and I were together, we made a massive base with a HUGE wll :p
The last one... i usually do when i can get comtrol of mid, its like going wild. Usually in mid-late game though.
But what about... mansion and Rome, which only have 2 teams? o_O
I usually just always use strategy #1. It's alot easier on 1.8 for me and I enjoy it.

Reactions: Deeds and DaveyDa

Withly

Nov 13, 2016
I have used and use all these strategies except Trump. I just find the trump strat easy to beat. personally i just build up with a hay bale and some gapples. The main start I use is that I kill the islands to my left and right and enter "THE TIME OF PEACE AND PROSPERITY" then i go out get really geared. This is a really great list though!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!