Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I agree that:

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
You wont understand if you don't read:

It seems as though Cubecraft have halved the amount of servers for Eggwars between norm and speed. I played Speed for a bit but it was a bit boring (in my humble opinion, don't comment about it please that is not the point of the thread) . Then when I went back to Normal there were like barely any maps ready. Speed is cool and stuff but there really doesn't need to be so many servers for something with so little maps.*

Propositions:
- Give normal back a few servers (not variety of maps but quantity of selections at one time (its hard to explain))
- Somehow make the selection panel for Eggwars bigger
- Or make a separate hub selection for norm and speed

I loved Eggwars heaps an now its sorta not as good anymore, it doesn't feel as official, the hub layout makes sense but its just not worth it.

* Yes they will probably add more maps in future but I hope you can see what I mean.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I dunno, the normal eggwars panel seem like it's enough. It's not like there's an issue with getting into a game.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Pineapples. Just kidding. Anyway i feel that both modes will grow into 2 different hubs. At least, that is what i hope will happen.

Seems pretty unnecessary. One it provides an ease of access like this. Two, more players in a compact area can increase the rate of how fast a game fills up. And three pineapples.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
You wont understand if you don't read:

It seems as though Cubecraft have halved the amount of servers for Eggwars between norm and speed. I played Speed for a bit but it was a bit boring (in my humble opinion, don't comment about it please that is not the point of the thread) . Then when I went back to Normal there were like barely any maps ready. Speed is cool and stuff but there really doesn't need to be so many servers for something with so little maps.*

Propositions:
- Give normal back a few servers (not variety of maps but quantity of selections at one time (its hard to explain))
- Somehow make the selection panel for Eggwars bigger
- Or make a separate hub selection for norm and speed

I loved Eggwars heaps an now its sorta not as good anymore, it doesn't feel as official, the hub layout makes sense but its just not worth it.

* Yes they will probably add more maps in future but I hope you can see what I mean.
It is not that they do not have as many servers on normal eggwars, it is because it is new and more popular than normal eggwars.

As to the board, I think it is fine.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You could also buy a rank. This would allow you access to all current maps across all lobbies. It is basically just a giant board in a chest. Also, I really like the pineapple choice. I feel like pineapples would be a great addition to egg wars and should be implemented immediately. Great pineapple suggestion!

Reactions: Yamin

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
See I dont really care about the thread I mean I thinks its ok how it is BUT why are pineapples not already in the game!?!?!?!!?!? Im confused and am slightly hurt that it hasnt already been implemented is some form I mean we need pineapple maps pineapple generators heck eggwars pineapple mode who cares about anti cheat WE NEED PINEAPPPPPLEEEESSSSS!!!!!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think that eggwars is using enough of the server's resources as is :P More signs might be cool but I think that was a decision made to make buying ranks and right clicking the armor stand seem better.

Reactions: Yamin

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
@TheBrownster904 I have a rank and that's how I notice. lol it only affects me when I play with friends
@<3mckingop<3 lol they should be added, everyone is voting for them :p
@POWER_RANGER keep in mind that Eggwars is Cubecraft's selling point, it's what makes them special from other servers

It seems just seems that I used to have 4 of my favourite map available at once, now I rarely have 2. That seems like a big difference to me. Also with the rank I can see that there can be up to 8 servers per map open on speed this seems a bit off balance, especially since speed is an addition not the original, most loved thing.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
If you would prefer to play normal egg wars then you are free to do so. I find learning how to pvp with the speed an adventure in itself though if you dislike it then you should continue playing normal eggwars. The purchase of iron rank allows you to select maps if this is the feature you are looking for I would recommend making a purchase.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Well from what I see/have seen Cubecraft like to grow out the "new updates", meaning "Speed Eggwars" I think the more you give it a chance the more you will realise the quality of the game.
I do agree and I'm also worried that Cube will leave "Normal Eggwars" in the dust. But hopefully not and I don't think they will since it is what made them Cubecraft in the first place.

WebFlaw

Feb 21, 2017
I agree with ya, egg wars is a time consuming game; however it's the intensity and teamwork that makes the game interesting. I personally enjoy it a lot and would be a shame if normal egg wars go downhill.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Please read the info before replying in future...
Read my whole thread! There are a lot of speed and normal games and there is no need to complain about it. I suggested the purchase of iron rank so when games are scarce you can get into a game easily.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Read my whole thread! There are a lot of speed and normal games and there is no need to complain about it. I suggested the purchase of iron rank so when games are scarce you can get into a game easily.
Sorry, its just that I said I had a rank and then you said that I should get a rank and my signature says that I have a rank... but nvm :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
Top Bottom